21

Word count: 2229....

I think many of you would be a bit confused about their plan so let me give you all a little flashback of the time when Mina was getting messages.

A room with white walls all around, the walls were decorated with splash red colour, which wasn't colour but many people's blood. Two men were tied on chairs with a scared face as they stared at the two people standing in front with fearful eyes.

"Just tell what you have done and on whose order, and you may get spared" Jin spoke coldly, the two gulped hard giving him a nod. Jin gave hoseok a nod as the male began to record.

The two gave their statement that made hoseok and Jin to smirk, hoseok than connected his phone with a set of computer placed in the room, he inserted Mina's number and called her. He disconnected the call after a few rings, and then send the video on the same number.

Namjoon walked in as well, while hoseok was chating to Mina. He shot the two brothers and send a video of them to Mina.

They smirked seeing the woman's replies, namjoon told hoseok what he should write as a threat and hoseok did excatly same. Just as they ended the conversation, hoseok moved his fingers on the keyboard furiously until he completed his work.

Completing the work hoseok gave the two a nod of success and infromed Jungkook about their successful first step.

Flash back ends...

****

A room filled with silence, sunlight peeking from the closed curtains giving the room a bit of light. Two lovers snugged into each other, their legs tangled together as they slept with peace on their face.

The younger one among the two slowly began to get out of his deep slumber, blinking his eyes to get the blurryness off tae opened his eyes slowly. He can't help but smile cause the first thing he saw was his dear boyfriend cute sleeping face.

Tae stared at Jungkook who had his cheeks pressed a little on the pillow, tiny pout formed on his lips, tae can't help but stay the way he was while admiring the love of his life. Tae removed a few hair strands that were falling on jungkook's eyes, he can't help but be mesmerized by the sleeping male.

Tae poked jungkook's cheeks that made him cutely frown in his sleep, seeing the frown tae chuckled silently. His eyes roamed over the face of the Greek god like boyfriend of his, taking in the features and printing them in his mind. Tae's eyes landed on the mole under jungkook's pouty lips, that attracted tae the most. He can't help but brush his finger on the mole, peeking at Jungkook to get an assurance of the male sleeping, tae leaned a little and pecked jungkook's mole under his lips.

He smiled when he saw Jungkook pouty lips curling upwards in a soft smile, tae then noticed how they were all snugged up together. How Jungkook had his arms wrapped around his waist, while he had his head placed on the male's chest, their legs tangled under the comforter. Everything felt domestic, this made them a perfect domestic couple and tae loved this feeling.

He softly pecked jungkook's cheek and lips as he removed the male's arm from his waist and slipped out of the comforter, taking his fresh clothes from the bag tae went to get his morning routine done.

A few minutes after tae left Jungkook frowned in his sleep, he moved his palm seeking for the warmnes he had around him throughout the night, but not getting that he opened his eyes with a sight frown.

Jungkook blinked and looked around to find his love who was no where in sight, just as he sat up on bed trying to get his mind out of sleep he heard the shower being turn on and the water sound from inside. Jungkook ruffled his morning messy hair finally understanding that tae was up and was already taking a bath, leaning on the head board Jungkook took his phone.