27

Word count: 3579....

"My love, if some day God gives me an opportunity to wish for whatever I want. I will always wish to have you, there's nothing more precious for me than you. I don't know how and when I just found my home in your form, and now I don't ever want to be away from my home.

Remember you asked me about marrying you?" Jungkook paused as he saw a tear rolling down from tae's glossy eyes the male was just standing staring at him with wide Bambi tear filled eyes looking absolutely cute, while his heart was jumping in his chest already understanding what was coming next.

"My love that day when you said you wanna marry me I asked you some time. You know why? Not because I wanted to think about marrying you, I have always dreamed of us getting married the day I realised that I love you. I asked for some time to prepare a wonderful proposal, I didn't wanted such a big thing happening in our life to be simple. I want to give you all the best things in the world and so here I am ready to ask you which I guess you already know." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile on his face even tho he was going crazy from inside cause of the nervousness.

"My love, my heart, my everything. I want you to be with me in every step of my life, I want to start my day with you in my arms, and end the day with you in my arms too. I want to share my every sorrow, every happiness with you, I want my home with me with every second of my life. I want to grow old with you, walk in the garden while holding hands and remember all these memories of ours together. I want to tease you, make you shy, see you getting even beautiful as we grow old. This man right here is full depended on you my love, will you be with me forever? Will you let me be the man who would fight with you, bicker with you when we are 70 or maybe 80 but still love you without any limits, will you let me be a whipped man for you for the rest of my life? Will you be my better half? Will you marry me?" Jungkook asked, tears were at the corner of his eyes as he stared at tae at the verge of sobbing.

He knew the male was stunned by the sudden proposal of his, and those tears that were flowing from tae's eyes were just tears of pure happiness. Tae's body was shaking slightly as he was trying his best to not fall or sob aloud seeing someone he love so dearly asking him for getting married. He never imagined Jungkook asked for sometime cause he wanted to make everything so special.

"My love..." Tae's train of thought halted as he heard jungkook's soft voice, he sniffed cutely attacking the male's heart.

"K-oo-kie." Tae shuttured being lost of words, he just gave the male a nod who smiled and shoved his hand into his costs pocket, he pulled out a beautiful red velvet box and opened it holding it infront of tae.

A loud gasp slipped from tae's lips as he eyes widened in shock, he stared at the ring he clearly remembered he saw in the mall that day, he stared at Jungkook with disbelief.

"You wanted me to give you when I propose you, right?" Jungkook asked with a slight chuckle, tae gulped hard nodding his head slowly.

"But h-ow do you know?" Tae asked not really believing how Jungkook got to know that he was seeing this ring because he wanted the male to give him this as their engagement ring.