38

Word count: 2309...

Tae bounced on his toes as Jungkook opened the oven door and pulled out the tray of cupcakes from inside. The sweet smell of the cupcakes flew in the air that made tae lick his lips.

"Wohhh, they look so good. Put some icing quickly." Tae spoke rubbing his palms together, Jungkook chuckled at tae's cute adorable and excited tone. He hummed and began to put the whipped cream on the cupcakes, he put some edible sparkles beads.

 He hummed and began to put the whipped cream on the cupcakes, he put some edible sparkles beads

"It's shooo cute." Tae spoke in a baby like tone, Jungkook smiled like a whipped man he is, he pinched tae's cheeks.

"You are more cute than thisshhhh." Jungkook spoke in a high pitched tone, tae swapped his hand as he glared at his husband cutely.

"Feed me this." Tae spoke, Jungkook chuckled for the countless times as he picked one cupcake and moved it close to Tae's lips who took a big bite causing the whipped Cream to get a bit on his nose. Tae hummed closing his eyes as the sweet taste of the cupcake spread in his mouth, give a blissful feeling to his taste buds.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked as he whipped the whipped cream from tae's nose using his finger.

"Just like you." Tae spoke, Jungkook was confused at the reply.

"Just like me?" He asked, tae hummed as he nodded his head like a baby.

"Just like you, sweet and perfect." Tae giggled as his words brought pink hue on jungkook's cheeks.

"Very chessy of you, now take these cupcakes and enjoy them while sitting on the couch. I will be back with some hot chocolate hmm." Tae's eyes shined as if he was holding galaxies in them hearing Jungkook words. He threw himself in jungkook's arms who moved the cupcakes a bit from the body and wrapped his one arm around tae's waist.

"You are the bestest best." Tae spoke and smooch on jungkook's lips that brought a wide bunny smile on the male's face.

Tae then slipped out with the cupcakes arranged perfectly on the plate.

Jungkook walked back to the living room within a few minutes with two mugs in his hands, he chuckled as he saw tae writing something on his phone. Placing the mugs on the coffee table he cleared his throat to catch tae's attention.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, tae smiled sheepishly.

"I made a list of what we can do in our free time. See the first thing was to bake something which we already did. Now we will play a game." Tae spoke as he now sat facing Jungkook legs crossed one upon another.

"Game?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes a game, in which we would state three sentences. Two will be truth and one will be lie, the other one has to guess which is the lie. The points will be given accordingly." Tae explained, Jungkook hummed nodding his head slightly.