𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕞

𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐

Your siblings with Inosuke and one day when Inosuke was fighting with Zenitsu and a certain boy in a green checkered haori was trying to de-escalate the argument, you stopped Inosuke from almost killing the poor boy, and the other boy with the green checkered haori came up to you, caressing your palm in thankfulness. 

There was something about him.... Those red eyes of his almost seemed mesmerizing... He then said: "my names Kamado Tanjiro, what's yours?" You answered studdering a bit: "i-im (y/n) Hashibira..." Tanjiro smiled, letting go of your palm and then saying: "I'll remember you (y/n)-chan/san/kun!"

𝓩𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓾 

You were a demon slayer, and had a passion for flowers. One day, you decided to go out for a nice walk in the daytime, and on your way to a nearby village, you saw a boy with yellow lightning colored hair, and a yellow & orange haori with white triangles scattered all over. He gave you a look, before grabbing into your uniform/pants/skirt and asking you to save him. He shuddered in fear as he said: "HEELP MEEEE, INOSUKE IS TRYING FIGHT MEEEEE" 

you raised an eyebrow but then saw a boar-headed boy with abs run in your particular direction, and decided to protect the blonde boy. Zenitsu giggled happily as he introduced himself and then asked: "what's your name??" You giggled a bit saying: "my name's...(y/n) (l/n)...."

Ⓘⓝⓞⓢⓤⓚⓔ

(This takes place when Tanjiro Zenitsu and Inosuke are in the medical ward due to the mount natugumo incident)

You were one of the people who worked and cleaned at the butterfly mansion, and when the kamaboko trio entered the medical ward, you took care of the people who coudnt lift their arms. When they were starting their rehabilitation training, you were carrying a plate of shrimp tempura, when the boar-headed boy ran up and just, pounced on you! Except all he did was eat the tempura, he then stopped to stare at you for a moment, and got the fuzziez (I loved that <3)

 he lifted his mask a bit, revealing his attractive face. He asked you: "aren't you (misspelled name)?" You raised an eyebrow before saying: "no... I'm Y/n? I took care of you after your mount natugumo mission?" Inosuke then got off you, and picked you up, running off to God only knows where.

————————————————

I edited this because it made me uncomfortable:)