ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

(I've been pretty lazy and I haven't had any motivation at all, so I apologize for the long wait of the confessions chapter!)

Tanjiro

—THIS ANGEL

—he decided to confess to you during sunset 

—he made sure that everything was going good

—he also asked people about tips

—when you get there, you see Tanjiro holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers, and you start to blush nervously.

—he then took your palm, caressing it, and said: "(Y/N)... I really really like you... More than a friend... So... Will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend?"

—you blushed smiling, as you said yes.

𝓩𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓾 

—I think he might be a show off

—This man did everything he could for you

—He also had flowers and (a gift you've always wanted) because he wanted to make u feel special 💖

—he fricken got on one knee with the attractive sparkle face and caressed your hand (I wish someone would caress my hand ☹️)

—he asked: "(Y/N), as I've told you before, I find you an amazing friend. But... I love you. A lot... And I was asking if... We could be more than friends...?"

—you were stunned at zenitsu's attitude, but this confession was really sweet, and romantic, so you decided to say yes.

Ⓘⓝⓞⓢⓤⓚⓔ

—bro grew up in the woods

—HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT CONFESSIONS????a

—Simple my friends, he asked Gonpachiro Monitsu and shinobu for advice

—he also had a single flower with small dirt on the bottom because he stole it from the ground

—he forcefully gave you the flower telling: "DATE ME >:D"

—You found this adorable and you ended up saying yes

▀▄▀▄▀▄Giyuu ▄▀▄▀▄▀

—bros shy as hell

—he asked shinobu for advice because he felt like he had nobody else to turn to.

—she told the poor baby everything he needs to know

—he came with some (any blue colored flowers), and told you to meet him near the beach, and you did.

—you were stunned at giyuu's behavior, because he's always been quiet and monotone. But he handed you the bouquet gently, and blushed red, saying: "(Y/N)... I find you perfect in every way... Your lovely, your kind, your incredibly good looking... I'd like to ask... Will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend..?"

—you squealed, hugging giyuu, and saying yes.

ʀɛռɢօӄʊ

—he asks mitsuri about what you like

—she tells him everything! Flowers, places, food, and... (An item you've always wanted)

—rengoku sends you a crow, telling you to meet him in the backyard of his estate. (Idk if it was a backyard or smth else so feel free to yell at me 😅)

—Mitsuri is hiding behind a wall, encouraging him with kind words and hand signals they did NOT go over.

—you arrived, and you see Rengoku blushing, causing yourself to blush as well.

—he then caressed your hand, and said: "(Y/N)... I love you... I've loved you for a while... And... If you would go out with me, I'd make you the happiest man/woman in the world.."

—you were incredibly touched because it was Rengoku, and you nodded, saying yes. You two cuddled after that.

̷O̷̷b̷a̷̷n̷a̷̷i̷ 

—this mf snek boi 

—he had to make sure that everything was good!

—he asked a bunch of people, and also got you a gift (not specifying)

—he sent you a note to meet him 

—and you did. He was holding some flowers, and Kaburamaru the sneak was beside him, as you began to question what was happening

—obanai then said: "(Y/N)... I like you.... Will you go out with me..??

—you gasped, but then you nodded, blushing, and said yes.