They realize their feelings --★

(it's all in their POV)

Tanjiro

"Tanjiro!" (Y/N) beamed at the sight of me, and hugged me. A little to tightly...

"(Y-Y/N)-san! Your crushing me!" (Y/N) stopped hugging me, apologizing, and I chuckled.

I always had a strange feeling in my stomach when they were around me... Like, a million butterflies swirling around.... (Y/N) walked off because Shinobu had called them, and I kept questioning these mysterious feelings I were having.

Zenitsu explained to me that it might be a feeling of romance...

Then, it hit me harder than one of hagunezuka's punches to the cheek

"I'm in love with (Y/N)-san..."

𝓩𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓾 

(Y/N) has been really helpful lately. They even chased Inosuke away! I'm genuinely impressed :0.

The weird thing: everytime their around... I get a strange feeling... I start sweating, my face heats up, and my heart stars pounding in my chest. (Y/N) was just walking around, and I slowly snuck a glance at them.

I felt my face heat up again, and my heart pound harder in my chest.

I think I know this feeling....

But.. wait... No, it can't be....

"I like (Y/N)... Don't I...?"

Ⓘⓝⓞⓢⓤⓚⓔ

(Misspelled name) is my favorite underling so far! They Always help me with training and find ways to motivate me >:D!

They ran up and offered me food to which I gladly took. Tempara or whatever it's called.

Butterfly pigtails called them over, probably for something I don't know. I had my heart beating fast in my chest, and my face was red.

I had no idea what the hell was happening with me.

"What the f*ck is wrong with me...?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄Giyuu ▄▀▄▀▄▀

(Y/N) was kind... Very kind... They always hung out with me, and they didn't dislike me. (Take that shortnobu! >:D)

They ran up to me, holding a bento. "I made you a bento Giyuu-san! :)" I felt my face heat up a bit and gently took the bento from their hands.

I felt their soft, and warm hands brush against my own as I took the bento... They raised an eyebrow at me saying: "Giyuu-san? Are you sick? Do you need me to take you to shinobu?"

I found their concern adorable, as I then said: "no (Y/N)... It's fine..." They shrugged, walking off as I held the bento they made me.

"What is this feeling...?"

ʀɛռɢօӄʊ

(Y/N) is truly admirable! They are strong, and not to mention Kanroji is their mentor!

Right now, me, Kanroji, and (Y/N) were training with one another. (Y/N) was so strong! Not to mention they were pretty.... STRONG, HEHE, PRETTY STRONG :'D

I felt my face heat up as I watched them train, but quickly looked away when they turned to look at me.

(Y/N) and Kanroji thanked me for the training session, and went to take a break, and I held my heart, wondering the feelings I was feeling...

"I love this boy/girl..."

̷O̷̷b̷a̷̷n̷a̷̷i̷

(Y/N) hasn't been to annoying these past few weeks. They also had food with me at certain times of the day. I think their kind of cute to...

Dammit obanai! How could you say such a thing?! Ugh... The diverse between (Y/N) and Kanroji has been... Perplexing to say the least. Kanroji is amazing, and beautiful, but (Y/N) is talented, smart, and not to mention they've developed a great relationship with Kaburamaru.

I... I think I know who to choose ..

I choose you ...

"I choose (Y/N)...."