𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕞 - 2

▀▄▀▄▀▄Giyuu ▄▀▄▀▄▀

You weren't a demon slayer, just an ordinary citizen in everyday life. A few days ago you had bumped into a 5'8 tall man with a low messy black ponytail, dark blue eyes, and a strange looking haori. One side was red, the other was yellow and green with a strange pattern. You took a mental note of him in the back of your mind, before heading to the woods to visit a relative who lives there.

Unfortunately for you, ya got lost. You tried everything to remember your way back, but it was no use. You were lost. Suddenly, an inhumane looking creature came out of the darkness, licking its lips and grinning at you evilly. "Another great meal! Young lady/man/person.... You will be a delicious meal for my stomach...." You backed away in fear, and ended up tripping and falling as you tried to run, and you ended up twisting your ankle. Just then, the same man with the dark blue eyes you saw from earlier came, and with little effort but amazing skill, sliced the demons head off! You were shocked, but not surprised. The man quickly turned to you with a monotone expression on his face. "Hello, I'm Giyuu Tomioka, what is your name..?" You felt your face heat up a bit due to how deep giyuu's voice was. "I-I'm (y/n) (l/n)..." You studdered blushing, but then giyuu bent down to your height, looking at you.

"I'll tell the kakushi to treat your ankle..." He said, his voice surprisingly calm despite what just happened. Ever since that one interaction, Giyuu was beside your bed waiting for you to wake up. The other hashira were confused and weirded out due to his odd behavior.

ʀɛռɢօӄʊ

You were Mitsuri's tsuguko, 

and one day while you were looking for the love hashira, you saw her talking to a tall man that had yellow hair with red tips, red eyes, and a white cape haori with a flame pattern at the ends. Mitsuri turned to you, saying: "(y/n)-chan/San/kun! Come meet rengoku-san! :D" she said happily, her pink & green braids bouncing as she does so. you shyly walked up, and the flame-headed man who you assumed was Rengoku holds out a hand to greet you. "Greetings young (y/n)-san/chan/kun! I am Kyojuro Rengoku!" He says happily, and you take his hand, blushing, not knowing what to say.. "I'm (y/n) (l/n)..." You say, and Mitsuri happily fangirled, as your cheeks lit up in embarrassment. Mitsuri went away to do her own beezwax, and you and Rengoku were left alone with each other.

"So, young (y/n), would you like to go train with me?" Rengoku asked, scratching the back of his head.

You answered: "that sounds wonderful.."

̷O̷̷b̷a̷̷n̷a̷̷i̷ 

You were giyuu's sister/brother/sibling, and Giyuu was very protective of you. One day you decided to go over to giyuu's estate to train with him, because due to his hashira missions you two don't get to spend a lot of time together which is kind of sad considering you two were siblings.

You bumped into a man that you recognized, from a hashira meeting you secretly watched.

His hair was black and shoulder length, and he wore a black and white haori with vertical black lines on it, and white bandages over his mouth. The most mesmerizing thing about him were his eyes... One a dark-ish yellow type of color, the other a turquoise color. You apologized quickly because you were afraid of being yelled at. "I'm sorry! I'm an idiot! I wasn't looking where I was going and-" he quickly interrupted you "no. It's fine... Now stop apologizing your being annoying..."

You nodded, and then said "uhh, w-what was your name again?" He responded clearly annoyed: "Obanai Iguro... Aren't you Tomioka's sister/brother/sibling?" You nodded saying: "mhmm! I'm (y/n) Tomioka." Obanai sighed, rolling his eyes, and then saying while walking off: "well, you go do something else that won't annoy me (y/n)-san/chan/kun.."

(Tell me if you want to add more characters! I can do mitsuri or shinobu or anyone whose a female character, and I'll also do one shots and other things. Make requests pls!)