Introduction (Characters and Upload Schedule)

Welcome to Danganronpa: Dark Despair. This is my Danganronpa fanfiction with the characters that I made myself. The only character in this story owned by Spike Chunsoft is Monokuma. I came up with everybody else.

Below is the list of characters in Danganronpa: Dark Despair. Each is listed with their respective ultimate and pronouns (if applicable).

Kirin Otonashi, Ultimate Scientist (They/Them)
Tara Akira, Ultimate Athlete (She/Her)
Sara Opriha, Ultimate Mathematician (She/Her)
Kasa Makiri, Ultimate Rogue (He/Him)
Tashi Shimada, Ultimate Lucky Student (They/Them)
Dakai Yoirumi, Ultimate Electrician (He/Him)
Suchi Atashi, Ultimate Boxer (They/Them)
Ichina Nikishani, Ultimate Chef (He/Him)
Daichi Nikishani, Ultimate Waiter (He/Him)
Alana Kitashi, Ultimate Influencer (She/Her)
Likasi Natijo, Ultimate Librarian (She/Her)
Chinuki Bikinaso, Ultimate Gardener (She/Her)
Todakati Ishima, Ultimate Sniper (They/Them)
Yigana Otojisa, Ultimate Archer (They/Them)
Dashiki Gahajiu, Ultimate Janitor (She/Her)
Nikisha Umiko, Ultimate Sailor (He/Him)
Monokuma

Hope's Peak is also owned by Spike Chunsoft.

I will try to release chapters every Thursday. If I miss a Thursday, don't get upset. There's probably just something going on in my life that is more important than the book.

Every nine chapters will be the equivalent of one chapter in a Danganronpa game. So Chapters 1-9 will be Chapter 1, 10-18 will be Chapter 2, 19-27 will be Chapter 3, 28-36 will be Chapter 4, 37-45 will be Chapter 5, and 46-54 will be Chapter 6.

The first chapter will be the only one I know will not be released on a Thursday, but will instead be released on Friday, December 29th, 2023. After that, I plan on releasing on Thursdays as I said before. This means that Chapter 2 will most likely be released on January 4th, 2024. I hope to see you then.