Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.5

Damn it, isn't it? Really take action!

The arrow shot straight at him, and Mo Zhiyang closed his eyes suddenly: Makabaka!

But his left hand suddenly raised out of control, as if someone was controlling him.

The arrow cut off the candle on the table and ran straight towards Mo Zhiyang's face. It was so fast that only an afterimage was seen. Even the King couldn't help but stand up and wanted to avoid it.

Mo Zhiyang raised his right hand and pinched the silver arrow lightly, causing it to twist and deform. Then it fell straight to the table like a shot bird.

What just happened?

Heck, I've grown up! Makabaka is really useful, highly recommended!

Mo Zhiyang said with a cold face, "Is this the attitude of the elves towards divine envoys?" A green bracelet appeared on the raised right wrist.

Something was wrong. The Elf Prince thought it was strange. Why was he able to block this arrow when he clearly didn't have the power of light just now?

"You?" The elf prince looked at him across the table.

What no one could see was that behind Mo Zhiyang, a tall figure hugged him from behind, and Ryan's right hand was holding Mo Zhiyang's right hand.

"Little Toffee, you have to repay me next time." Ryan leaned over and opened his mouth to take his earlobe. Although Toffee was close at hand, he suddenly took it back, "Next time."

But at this time, everyone's eyes fell on the grass ring on Mo Zhiyang's wrist. Everyone felt it was familiar, but they couldn't seem to remember where they had seen it.

What he just did was indeed the divine power of light, and everyone who was there saw it correctly.

The Elf Prince retracted his bow and his attitude suddenly became respectful. He walked back to the table and saluted Mo Zhiyang, "Please forgive me for being reckless, Lord Envoy. I am only doing this for the safety of the Elf clan."

After all, if he is really the envoy of God, then the elves may get rid of the orcs and get closer to humans.

"You should restrain your recklessness." Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyes and sat back on the chair.

After sitting down, he was surprised to find his calves trembling. Oh my god, I was scared to death just now! The arrow almost whizzed, and I had to ahhh!

Everyone sat down, and the farce ended. It was as if it had never happened. Everyone laughed, talked, and drank, but they also unconsciously looked at the wrist of the God Envoy.

Mo Zhiyang noticed their strangeness but ignored it and pretended to know the origin of the bracelet. If anything was wrong now, it would definitely arouse suspicion.

At the end of the banquet, Mo Zhiyang sent the Pope and the others away, and left himself.

On the way back, the Pope suddenly remembered something and led people to the temple. When he saw the statue surrounded by candlelight, he showed a look of understanding.

The olive branch wreath on the statue is gone.

The Pope knelt down in front of the statue with a bang, "Great God of Light, is that boy really the envoy you dispatched?He has your honor, and you have given him power that has never been given to anyone else. If that is the case, then I will assist him in spreading the light."

After the banquet, the elf prince returned to the guest room, secretly wrote a secret letter using a special potion, and gave it to the tree spirit, "You have to bring the letter safely to the tribe, do you understand?"