The Beginning

"From this day on you shall be known as Ghost'Sight" Fallen'Star the ShadowClan leader said and soon dismissed the meeting. Night'Flower my sister came up to me excitement shone in her dark amber eyes.

"Can you believe it we are finally warriors now no one can say we don't belong here anymore" Night'Flower said as she nudged me playfully.

Her pelt reminds me so much of our mother. Her pelt was black with torti patterns that were only colors of greyish, blackish blue patterns.I couldn't help but miss her so much along with my brother even if he did die as we made our journey to find our father. Movement caught my eye as i look to see what it was. Instantly i froze seeing the spirits again as they tried to get my attention and it worked. I couldn't move, my fear of the dead cats always haunt me after that day. Even now i can barely sleep at night.

"Hey just ignore them they cant hurt you" My sister said as she pushed me away from the ghosts.

It doesn't matter how many times i try to ignore the dead. They just keep coming they never stop everyday a cat dies but wonders this world until they find peace but most of the time they choose not to go. It frustrates me that they cant just leave.

"I dont care how long you stand there in complete silence but our clan mates are going to think you are going insane soooo instead lets go a grab some moss and ferns to make our nests in the warriors den" Night'Flower said. but before i could say anything she started to push me as if i was a hopeless kit. But i went along since we diiiiiiiid need some moss to make nests and all that. As we made our we to the entrance of our camp a cat, well a tom walked up to us his eyes bright with excitement. His rusty tabby markings fluffed with joy.

"I hear your warriors now" The tom said as he tried to smooth his fur down

"Yup you got that right Echo'Flame" Night'Flower said as she gave me that sneaky side eye 

"Oh brother not this again how many times have told her" I thought helplessly she does this every time and i know what she is going to do next.

"Hey Echo'Flame do you want to help me and Ghost'Sight with some moss" my sister said cheekily. Called it.

"Of course i would like too" Echo'Flame said as if his whole world had a new meaning to life

We went out into the pine forest to gather most and i swear to the stars of Starclan that Echo'Flame has been staring at me as if there were no tomorrow. IF your going to pretend not to like me or have no interest then please do a better job. We have been wondering around for a whiled and have collected a good amount but not enough. 

"Why don't we split up to spread more ground" I suggested

"That's a good idea" Night'Flower said

But are attentions went straight to the bushes as they started to shake. A group of cats emerged carrying prey. A jet black tom with one white paw was leading the group.

"Uh oh someones prince charming is here" I whispered to Night'Flower instantly she tensed her whole body frozen in embarrassment. I giggled as Night'Flower couldn't look away from the tom. Eventually their gazes met but Night'Flower instantly looked down. The tom looked sad that Night'Flower looked straight at the ground and not him. I couldnt hold in my giggles but i kept it quite as i could. I still cant believe they aren't mates yet everyone knows they like each other.

"Erm what are you three doing here" The tom said as he tried to hide his embarrassment

"Well Crow'Tail we are collecting moss for Ghost'Sight and Night'Flowers nests since they finally become warriors" Echo'Flame said

"You better get back soon Echo'Flame your clan deputy you still have responsibilities at camp" Craw'Tail said as he lead the hunting patrol back to camp giving Night'Flower one last glance.

"You should just confess your love to him its obvious that you two like each other" I said playfully

"We should continue collecting moss" Night'Flower said completely ignoring what i had just said

"Me and Ghost'Sight will head this way and you can go that way" Echo'Flame said as he pointed in the opposite direction for Night'Flower to go in.