Chapter 5.5. Last days of Peaceful life-chan

*****

Pov: Kiyotaka

When I woke up early in the morning, I went to the gym where I had previously purchased a 5000 point monthly membership.

When I walked in, there were only two people here, a blonde-haired student and the head of the student council.

They didn't pay any attention to me and I quietly went to work out.

After some stretching, I went to the treadmill and set the optimal speed for running.

Later, the blonde-haired man and the head of Horikita joined me. After jogging, the blond-haired man turned to me:

- You're not badly built, what arts have you been practising?

(A/N you know what's coming next)

- Piano and calligraphy.

I answered his question, in my own style. To which the blond laughed.

- Hahahahaha...well yeah...well yeah...oh. By the way, my name is Hashimoto Masayoshi. Class 1-A.

- Oreki Kiyotaka. Class 1-D. Nice to meet you, Hashimoto.

After my reply, Hashimoto squinted a bit, it seems he became interested in my identity. But then he walked off to the other trainers.

Eh...goodbye to my peaceful life-chan.....

- Oreki Kiyotaka.

I was addressed by the President of Horikita.

- Yes, Head of Horikita Manabu, Class 3-A leader. What can I do for you?

With that, I showed that I was sufficiently informed about the man who had come into my field of vision, and after my words, he seemed to smirk a little.

- So you've already found out?

- Who knows? - I said it with indifference. And asked him - So what's the matter President?

- Oreki, would you like to join the student council? - he said it with a serious expression on his face.

- ... - I hesitated for a moment and then replied - I'll think about it. Is that okay with you?

- Good. But don't take too long to answer. - After he finished, he calmly walked out of the room.

Wow. First an invitation to the student council, and then what? Suzune's gonna fall in love with me?

I don't think so. The chance of that is the same as Hotaru becoming the president of America.

Hmmm...how about we give it a try?

Nah... Hotaru will refuse. Citing that it's too energy-intensive.

But it would be interesting if he became prez.

By the way, during the whole time we were talking, I noticed that I was being followed, one of them was Hashimoto, but I couldn't identify the other observer.

I'm not focusing on that too much. After all, as long as it doesn't interfere with, my peaceful life, at this school, I could care less.

****

Pov: Hashimoto

Hmmmm... Oreki Kiyotaka class 1-D, he's sure to interest the 'princess'. Well, it's time to pay her a visit.

When I got to the classroom, I noticed a loli wearing a beret with lilac hair and a cane, and then I approached her.

- Good morning 'princess'.

- And to you Hashimoto-kun. - Sakayanagi said. - Did you want to discuss something?

- Yes. And it's about a student from class 1-D. - I replied anticipating her reaction.

- Class D. What's so special about them that I should pay attention to them? - Sakayanagi said in her usual manner.

- Oh...you'll be interested to hear, about Oreki Kiyotaka from Class 1-D.

When I called out his name. 'Princess' seemed surprised, and then a smile blossomed on her face.

- Oreki Kiyotaka..." she said

- Interested 'princess'? - I asked her.

- Of course, she replied. - Now go back to your seat Hashimoto-kun. Lesson will begin now.

And then the lessons began. Eh... Oreki Kiyotaka, who are you, if the 'princess' herself is interested in you.

****

Pov: Kiyotaka

Achoo...am I catching a cold or is someone remembering me? Whatever.

Right now I was thinking about a very important task. No, not the relationship between Hotaro and Yuki, nor the ice cream-chan. But not hers either.

The task is to enlighten, if not all, at least most of the students in Class 1-D.

Why would I do that?

Well, if Class D keeps going downhill. I'd rather transfer to another class. Even if it's just for a lot of points.

So here are the options:

Option one. I tell the class what I've learnt about the school. Depending on my reputation, there are two possible outcomes.

Exodus:

1. They will believe me and listen.

2. They will either ignore what I say.

Option-2. Use the popular students in our class, not including me. These students are Karuizawa Kei, Hirata Yosuke and Kushida Kikyo.

Hirata or Karuizawa, the girls will listen to them. So there's no difference.

And Kushida is popular with both groups.

But this facade of friendliness seems inorganic to me, so we can introduce a new face into the game.

Horikita, for example, but I'm sure she'd blow it. And she's not planning on being friends.

So there's only one option left.

****