Things I Noticed While Working Out to Ring Of Fire

Yes I did it, it gave me quite the buzz. The Captain is solely responsible for making me feel weak right now (THOSE ONE LEGGED SQUATS!!!)

Anyways... working out to Ring of Fire made me realize a few things.

-The plot hole during the penguin rescue scene was GAPING. The button had a picture of a raft on it; how did Inkling need to go through that entire. "Calm Like Dashi" sequence to realize it was the right one? He definitely saw the damn thing. IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, AND HE WAS LOOKING ALL OVER THE DASHBOARD FOR IT!!!!!!!!

-The plot convenience was wild. How did the perfect Octo-Training video for whatever situation the characters were in keep popping up "accidentally"? (minus the accordion one, that was just hilarious)

-The ✨ plot armor ✨ was next level. Maybe because it was a little kids' movie and they can't have anything too bad happen to these characters, but they were practically invincible at times. The egg should've or at the very least not hatched with how close it got to the lava. Shellington's toes should be GONE with the lava touching his foot, and Tweak should be dead or at the very least paralyzed from the beam falling on her.

And now, my favorites:

- The Vegimals singing in the beginning gave me extra motivation for the lunges I was doing.

- The Vegimals doing aerobics at the end was absolute GOLD!

-The Vegimals

- The Omura's Whale seems like a major people-pleaser ("Not to bother you with my problems, but I'm beached on an island with lava rushing towards me as we speak, could you guys respectfully hurry up, please?"). It's despicably relatable.

- The Claw (The Coconut Crabs if you don't know them, you amateurs, no
I will not be referencing the quote here. They've said it so many times you should know it by now you uncultured sea slugs!
/j) are real bros here. They helped the Octonauts because the Octonauts saved their kids multiple times leading up to this movie. Be more like the Coconut Crabs.

If I missed anything please do not be afraid to tell me! Love you all, and a good night/day to everyone except anyone working on the Daily Wire (only the real ones know)