Chapter 1 : the start.

in a world called 'earth' a war had began. There was much chaos among the towns but someone stood out. She had light purple hair, green eyes and was always calm.

While the chaos was happening she made sure people would be safe and calm, until someone kicked the door down. She made sure everyone was hiding before she would since she was very selfless and cared about the children more.

Her life was lost but when she died she then grew up learning about gods and goddess. After she knew everything it was time and she was made the ruler of all realms/worlds.

Soon someone else came called 'Sun' but for a different purpose. Sun was taught how to revive people (aka have them reborn) instead, but the only thing is that she can only do it while the sun is out so they both will have to wait for someone else to help.

After some years a new person showed up called 'moon'. Moon was taught the same as Sun but does it while the moon is out. The only time those two are able to talk to each other is whenever the moon is out in the day or when it's sunrise/sunset.

"Sun?" Moon said "yes Moon?" Sun replied "When do you think someone else will come here just like how I did?" Moon asked. Sun said nothing and started to think.

"Well Moon you came about 47 years later so we might have to wait 20 more years or so." Sun respond answering Moons question.

"Oh.. Well then I hope that person is not so bossy" Moon mumbled "did you say something moon?" Sun asked "oh- no I didn't you must be hearing things" Moon replied nervously

[Few years later]
[Moons POV]:
One night Moon was sitting in a chair waiting to revive someone but then saw someone sneaking out of a house. They got interested and started spying on that person.. It was a green person with a purple hat but I couldn't see it much because of the darkness

[Donis POV]:
I snuck out of my house to meet my friends, we were going to Kades house for a sleepover. My parents cared about me and where I went but as long as I bring my phone and tell them on a note they will know I'm safe. I had a bag with some clothes and a Nintendo that they love to play on

I climbed out my window and ran to them. I looked at them all and asked "wait where's Dawn and Shawn?" There was an awkward silence until Lloyd said "welllll they uh sadly got caught and now both of them are grounded" "WHAT?!" I yelled but covered my mouth

"I forgot it was night.. Sorry" I said feeling nervous

"So we going or what? My mom said we can't be gone for long out here since the animals and because I forgot to bring a flashlight" Kade said to us.

"Oh right yeah!" Timber said "come on guys!" Then timber started to walk like he was leading a marching band

[Time skip to when they get there] "Alright so what did everyone bring?" kade asked us while relaxing on a bean bag in his room. "Oh well I brought clothes and obviously my Nintendo" I replied and felt them all stare at me.

At school I was known for being cool and popular all because I have a Nintendo and other things that were called cool. Since we are young we all thought having one makes you super cool so when I got my hands on one.. I felt good about it and let people use it.

As they all said what they brought Jay whispered "hey are you ok? You've just been staring at that wall" I started to blink and whispered back "oh yeah yeah just thinking"

Once they finished saying what they brought Kades mom walked in asking if we were hungry for some burgers. Most of us said yes except for Jay, he hates burgers for some reason.

We all started to play on the Nintendo when Kades mom said the food was ready, "I'll get it!" Kade said getting up and rushing out the door.

"Dang never seen him that excited" Lloyd said and started chuckling

Kade came in with the burgers and a hot dog for Jay "got the food!!" "Nice!" Timber said while getting his burger

"Dude!! We gotta wash our hands" Kade said "oh.. Righttt" Timber said while moving his hands backwards "well let's wash our hands" I said wanting to eat.

We all got back from washing our hands and we all got our food "hey thanks to Kades mom for this!" Lloyd said "yeah!" We all responded, then started to eat.

[Moons POV]:
I watched the two realms I was supposed to but I heard something from behind me. I looked back and saw someone, Someone new..

[Quick note]: hey sillies hope this part was cool stay tuned for the next one!!