Chapter 5 : all the fun

As Lloyd and I started walking around we decided to go on a roller coaster called "dream crusher", it's not really scary for us but definitely for like 4 year olds.. If they're tall enough to ride it..

Anyways we got in line and then... We found our friends there and they RUINED OUR MOMENT OF GOING ON IT TOGETHER AUGHHHH

All I heard was Dawn n kade shouting stuff to us like "ship!!" And that but.. Lloyd won't make that ever happen so I won't keep my hopes up.

Once we got on the ride we were put on it with these two other random people, one was a blue-ish grey angel or whatever.. And the other was a magenta bear.? I don't really care.

"My names Fluf.." The magenta bear said. I was pretty mad that this roller coaster had two seats on one side and two on the other side. "So.. You two know each other? And those kids yelling at you two??" 'Fluf' said.

"Oh! Yeah we know em but they can get pretty annoyin-" Lloyd said before he was cut off by Kade behind us "WE CAN HEAR THAT LLOYD!!" Kade yelled at us.

I rolled my eyes and that angel person said "my name is Quon. It's pronounced qon kinda like won.. Just with a q, not like you guys need my name.." 'Quon' said.

Fluf asked Lloyd "so your Lloyd.. Right?" Then pointed to me "And who might you be, Lloyds soul mate?" Then she laughed.

I was really annoyed but Lloyd didn't want me to yell at them so he answered for me. "She's Doni!!" He said.

Once everyone was on the ride started. I calmed myself down and heard Quon say "so.. Do you guys wanna be like.. Friends?" Fluf immediately said yes and Lloyd just looked at me, asking me if I wanted to in his stare.. Kinda??.....

"Yeah, we can be your friend!" He said. As both of our responses.

The only downside of Lloyd is that he doesn't know what you mean by a stare. Or.. By feeling, it would take about a day to realize after you tell him.

[Natures POV:]
Ugh just watching all of them have so much fun is boring!! Sun is so bossy and won't let me go down there, and moon only follows her orders because they both are 'the boss around here.' I just wish I could go down there!! Have all the fun they do and not get bossed around!

I signed and laid down. "Nature, what's wrong?" Sun asked me as I shut my eyes

"well it's just, I wanna have fun like those kids do and up here it's so boring! All we do is watch them have fun while we do nothingg" I turned over onto my side after saying that.

"Well it's the rules that we can't go down there. All you need is more people to come here! Then you will have fun!" Sun said walking back to the edge.

"You know, when I first came here I wished for all the fun like the kids down there have. But now. I've been taught that fun is not the key! What you need is yourself." They said as he sat down.

I thought about her words and got mad because what I wanted to do was go make friends down there.

Sun started watching over again and I just watched. "Sun. Why do WE have to be up here. Why not other people?" I asked sitting up.

Sun just looked back at me and stopped smiling. "Well.. I don't know that one." It said and then she started watching over them again. I got somewhat mad, she said that he knew EVERYTHING and I even asked hard questions to prove it!!

"You said you knew everything? I even have proof!!" I yelled that and sun just got up.

Sun looked at me. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me." They said coldly. He then kicked me and started yelling stuff about being respectful. I just laid there, weakly.

[Donis POV:]
"THAT ROLLER COSTER WAS SO FUN!!" I heard Dawn yell.

I took Lloyd's hand and ran off to the Faris wheel. This way they won't be yelling at us. "Come on let's go!!" I ran with Lloyd to the line.

"I love Faris wheels!!" Lloyd said to me while running.

[NOTE: soo uh sorry for that little mood switch /j I meant it. Also sorry for bad grammar I actually can't spell]