Chapter 6 : the fair pt 3

[Note] I got lazy with the title ... Anyways!!! This is for laughs kinda because I don't have much ideas.

[Donis POV:] as me and Lloyd were waiting in line he said "so.. What are we doing after this ride?" He stared at me in confusion. I looked around then said "maybe we could play some games..??? There's some over there." Then pointed somewhere. He didn't even look where I pointed and just agreed with me.

About 4 minutes passed by and we FINALLY got on the Ferris wheel. He got so excited that he wacked me in the face .. Like so not cool!!

"Oh fiddle sticks stop hitting me in the face.. :/" I said to him as we sat down on the ride.

"WHAT I NEVER??? I WOULD NEVER HIT YOU IN THE FACE!!!!" he started to laugh nervously and I just glared at him
"Okay okay!!! I'm sorry!!! Now stop looking at me like that!!" I always make people confess their lies with that stare.

Well not my parents but everyone else I know confesses.

[Natures POV:]
"UGH YOU-- FFFFF" I started yelling at Sun

"IF YOU SWEAR ALL YOUR MONEYS GOING IN THE BIN!!" Sun just yelled at me. "FFISH YOU FISH GEGEGRGRGGEGRRR" I ran away from Sun but fell :/

[Lloyds POV:] I wanted to confess but I didn't know how to.. I don't know if I should just say it or ask to kiss or something I should ask someone for help. Well after the ride I'll say I'm using the bathroom but go ask someone like uh-- Dawn.

I was thinking then heard her ask"you okay?" And I stopped "OH USHSH YEAH I'M GOOD!!" I said but could barely understand myself

"Okay..." She mumbled

[Donis POV:] I don't think he's good like what the flipper doodle are you saying??

... This got real awkward.

[Shawn's POV:] these two keep talking and won't let me talk to them.. I feel sad :[

They keep saying like "oh yeahh it's so cool I love this pokemon" WHAT IS POKEMON????? IS IT FOOD?? A KIND OF FISH?? LIKE WHAT IS IT?????

I was following them and decided if they don't really care then I don't!! So I ran away and went on rollar coasters by myself

losers wish they were me. /hj

[Jays POV:] as me and kade were walking over to the games I saw Shawn running. I guess their playing tag, hide n seek or manhunt, i don't know tho.

Kade said to me "yo I found err that water gun game" and then I saw it too. "Oh yeah. Wanna play it?" I asked

"Why wouldn't I??? I said I found it you think I'm just gonna not play it??" He said as we were walking towards it.

We started playing it and I won OBVIOUSLY I'm the best at that game duh. "REMATCH!" Kade yelled at me, so I rematched him.

"HAH I WON AGAIN!" I told him once I won that new round "YOUR CHEATING!!!" he just yelled at me again.

[Natures POV:] I got up and ran away again, this time I didn't fall. I wish Moon was here. If moon was I couldve gone down and went to that fair.

After a while it turned sunset and I saw moon!! "Hi moon!!!" I said hugging them

"So rude. You never hug me :/" Sun said "yeah that's because ur mean!!" I said to Sun and then stuck out my tongue.

[Donis POV:] I noticed it was sunset and told Lloyd so we could get back to the meet up spot and we headed there.

Once we were at the meet up spot I saw Timber, with Dawn and Shawn but.. Dawn and Shawn were arguing.

Lloyd asked Timber "what happened? They never fight!" And Timber looked at us. "Oh. Well Shawn ran away from the group because we were talking about pokemon and now there fighting." Timber responded

"Okay.." I said looking at those two fight. It's so weird seeing them fight. Once Kade and Jay came those two figured it out and stopped fighting.

[Another note] why does chapter 3 and 4 have one view and chapter 5 has three views?? I'm confused...