Chapter 2 : The Newcomer

[Moons POV]: I looked back and saw light but.. It was green.. It wasn't like how I see when angel or Sun is back.

I slowly backed away because I didn't know what I would do. But then, I hear a voice

"What.. Where- where am I? WHAT HAPPENED.."

I heard the panic in a person's voice and decided to respond with "hey hey!! Don't worry you're safe just.." I got cut off hearing

"WHAT NO AM I DEAD? I CAN'T BE REALLY THIS IS A MISTAKE I'M NOT SUPPOSED T-" I quickly said something before it gets out of hand

"Calm down your fine and yes you are dead but I promise your safe just calm down." I said waiting for a calmer response.

"What.. But I can't be.." I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Just stay calm it's all fine" I could tell she was having a breakdown because 'he didn't die'.

"Ok.. Now what's your name. I'm Moon!" I said bringing a seat to it.

"Well I'm Uhmm... N-Nature yeah Nature!" He said as they took a seat in the chair I pulled up.

"Well nature what do you do?" I asked, getting a response of "what I do? I don't know.." Said in a confused tone "well that's weird.. Everyone up here does something! Maybe you can revive people like me and Sun can!" I said and looked down "how about you try to do it?"

"Well how do I do it?" I was asked by Nature "you just hold out your hand and think of what your doing and your reviving someone so you should think about that!"

"Okay.." Nature said while taking her hand out and closing his eyes.

After 20 seconds I heard nature say "aww it doesn't work!" And I lifted an eyebrow.

"That's weird.. Well if your name is nature and you can't revive.. Then maybe you can plant flowers!" I said as I was hoping to cheer her up.

"Ehh maybe but I think I'm gonna sleep for now. " she said as it got up from the chair

"Okay! See you soon." I said and made the chair disappear with my magic as they walked away.

[Donis POV]: "Alright guys who want to verse me next" I said grabbing the Nintendo controller again. "Me!" Timber said and I knew I would beat him in Mario cart racing because he was well.. New to playing it.

"I call princess Peach!!" I said but he rolled his eyes "you always choose her let me have a try as her!" He got mad and I didn't want him to hate me so I agreed. Instead I chose Link because the design was cool.

We all took turns versing each other and I won most of the rounds since I would play this 24/7.

Kades mom came in and told us we should sleep and Jay checked the time and it was already 1am?! "Dang" Lloyd said in a sad ish tone

We all got into our sleeping bags and that, then said good night.

[Natures POV]: I walked back over to Moon "Moon?" I asked standing there waiting for him to respond to me. "Yes Nature. " I looked up from her response "Well I wanted to know if I can go down there to see what's happening. " I said Hoping for a good answer!

"Well.. Sun said we're not supposed to but you can do it today just this once" my face lit up when I heard that.

"There should be a door over on the right so you can get down there" Moon told me and I immediately left to that door.

[Note hehe cliffhanger :3]