Chapter 2: a normal day at The Ultimate Highschool

Kokichi pov:

Haha..well the lessons were already over and just as boring as always, but well the afternoon classes will be better. Atleast so i hope. Now it was time for the Food! Finally..i was already hungry. I went to the cafeteria and grabbed food from the Counter. Then i saw the desk where Shuichi was sitting. I started to smile teasingly. I walked to him and i already could See the annoyed but calm expression. I sat down right next to him and grinned at him.

Shuichi:..hi kokichi..

Kokichi: Hi Shumai! Did You miss me?~

Shuichi:...huh?..what?

Kokichi:..Aww! You cant Even anwser! How lovely!

I saw that Shuichi got red from embarressment. He is just so easy to Tease and Even tho he knows that im only teasing him, he still falls for These Tricks! I started to laugh softly and shumai turned away. I could See that he was a Bit annoyed by my teasings but i think thats normal. I wanted to say something Else like „What lessons do You have later?" to say something more normal but well..right at that Moment Kaito and Maki came with the usual death glare at me. Oh! I forgot to say..they hate me. Just like literally almost everyone in this goddamn school.

Kaito: stupid lying brat! Cant You leave Shuichi alone for one Moment?! He is clearly annoyed, dont You See?!

Maki:..Do You want to die?...

I shook my Head While smiling. She always says that so there is nothing to worry about. Abort Kaito tho..this guy seems totally angry with me. Even tho..its Not Even my fault if Shuichi doesnt say anythi-..

Shuichi:..Kaito please...dont speak too loud. We dont want to have a Drama going on. And kokichi..wasn't..well was a Bit annoying me, but i really didnt mind it.

...huh? Since when can he Talk for Himself? Okay No dont worry. I already saw him speaking up quite a lot but i didnt expect that. I notice how suprised i Must have looked so i shook my Head and just smiled at Kaito with a winning grin.

Kaito:..okay your right. I still dont like it when You Talk to this brat.

Shuichi:..i know, but ehm..its my choice, isnt it?

Kaito:..Yup i guess it is

Wow..this went faster then i thaught. I was actually a Bit confused but i didnt let the others notice, so i just stood up with my Food and said goodbye. Then i just walked outside to the nearest tree and spent the Break there, Not because im an „outsider", Its because it is peaceful and silent. I could See how the others also arrived at Shuichis desk. The Poor boy waited so Long for them. Like for real. What Are they doing, while Shuichi waits for them?
After i finished eating, i made myself ready for the Next boring lessons. I went in, to my locker and Took out my books. Then i started to Walk to Class while something catched my eye. It was a big Poster of the Ultimate Prom. Time went fast. I mean a prom already? In only 3 weeks? How the hell is that Even possible? Like No...gosh. I already can hear the Girls Screaming for their lifes because they Are so hyped...disgusting. I mean! They all Dream of true love, the First Kiss at prom but this all just Happens in movies. Love isnt that easy as they think. Love is hurtful, i dont want to think like that but its just true. Love is something that can only be true when people Trust each other..

My thaughts were interrupted by the bell. Shit. I ran to the Class fast and was actually the First one here. I sat down and put my
Books on the table. After a Short time, the others also come in. Then we waited some minutes for the teacher, because our teachers Are always late. Then the teacher started teaching us about our Ultimates and Blablabla. Nothing new, just the Same Talk as always. I looked at Shuichi. How the hell is he always so motivated? I cant understand him..but well..i dont care about that..i guess. I already heard some girls Talking about the prom..i Swear...this prom will Not be like in the movies! What Are they so excited for?..Well...i think..i would also be..but i dont have anyone to Share with it..wait No! What the hell am I saying? This..No! I dont want to have someone!...First..i dont deserve it and second..i..cant trust.
I sighed and just tried to Focus on Class. The teacher already heard the girls, so he started Talking about the prom. Gosh..

Teacher: Okayy! I already hear some people Talking about the prom that will be in 3 weeks. I know its Not the end of the school but we just thaught it would be quite fun to have a prom After the tests. We know that this school is hard so we will try our best to make the prom really perfect.

Great! Can it get any better?...Why?? Please..a prom! I can't stand that..

Teacher:..so well..this were the rules..let's go back to where we were..

Huh? How did he explained the rules so fast? Or was I just thinking a lot? Well I'm just gonna ask Shumai, he listend for sure and probably wrote down the rules, because he would forget them. After a time the class was over. I stood up fast and smiled. Finally his boring talk was over. I walked to Shumai and asked for the rules. He smiled at me and gave them to me. Hehe..his smile is so calming. I read the rules and then I handed back the notebook. I actually was pretty tired and when I looked at the clock it was already 7 p.m..I normally go to sleep at 10 p.m. but I was really tired.

Kokichi:..good night Shumai.

Shuichi:...ehm..good night?

I really dont know why I said that but okaaaayy. I took my things with me and put them into the locker. Then I went To my dorm. I went in and let myself fall into the bed. While I was in bed, I thaught about lots of things..but mostly I thaught about spending time with Shumai again. I mean! I like teasing him soo it would be fun to scare him a bit. Maybe tomorrow or Sth...we will see..

Soo my Unis! I hope you liked this Chapter! And I swear that the masked ball won't be like in the movies. Maybe a little bit but dont think about a kiss! Well! We will see each other in the next chapter! I would always like to read some comments because..yeah I just like it.

Well see ya!<33