Chapter 20: Kokichis childhood (part 3)

Warning: Suicidal thoughts

Okay before this Tory starts, you won't believe what happened. I.forgot.my.iPad.in.school. Like how can I be so dumb and no it wasn't for a day, it was for almost a WHOLE WEEK because we had a long weekend (4 days)

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

„The door slowly started to open and a young man came to me. I stepped back shyly and avoided to make eye contact with him, but he only smiled at me and shook my hand. As shy as I was I only nodded and didn't say a single word, while I now looked at him. He was tall, really tall and had black hair. He looked friendly, but still I had a bad feeling about him. I mean I didn't know him at all, but since my mother wanted me to trust him I at least tried. And to be honest, he wasn't that bad. He still was very suspicious tho, because I and mom weren't allowed to go to his room, but my mother didn't care about that. She always had to much faith in humanity. After some weeks he then moved in with us and made dads old work office to his..suspicious room. I knew that something was wrong with him, he seemed weird. Oh right..well his names Dan. Anyway. Everything was alright, except me still getting bullied. My bullies had no mercy. They never did, but with everyday it got more worse. They were sending me suicidal notes and more. I couldn't bare it. I told my mother and Dan about it and they were shocked, well my mother wasn't as shocked, but she didn't want to believe why people would be like that. My mother...no not only my mother but my family has a whole trauma. Every Ouma..has a traumatic experience. Some not that bad some worse. My mother for example was in war..and lost her sister there. And my great grandmother died because her brother let her burn to death..like I would say..we are cursed, but my mother didn't think so, but my biggest fear came to true on the September the fifth..

It was a normal bad day..nothing special. I was bullied as always and I was..just happy that I can go home. On my way..I suddenly looked to the river which was..unusually..unusually more red..
I then saw a hand reaching out for help. I acted fast and ran to the person. I pulled the hand and pulled so a whole body out of the water. My eyes widden as I saw that it was my mother. My breath got stuck in my throat as I saw how she looked like. Her head was stabbed and she bleeded a lot. She also had stab wounds on her stomach. I couldn't speak, I could only watch her slowly coughing out blood and water. She then opened her eyes weakly and couldn't believe that I was here.

Y...you..kokichi..you..shouldn't see that..I'm..fine...I'll be fine..please don't cry..I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..

She started to cry and so did I. I knelt down to her and called an ambulance in panic.

Don't..I'm..not gonna make it..it's fine..kokichi

DONT SAY THAT!! You'll make it! I won't let you die!

I screamed and cried. I couldn't think properly so I started to rip off my scarf and wrapped it around her head, but she already had lost too much blood.

I..I'm so sorry..that I couldn't be a good mother to you..I..I truly failed..I..I never thought..that he would do this to me..

WHO?! Who did this to you?!

Dan...or..Daniel. I..he..didn't love me..you..need to get..away from him or he'll..kill you..kokichi. He..We..just went shopping but suddenly..he stabbed me..when we..were in a quiet place..an..and he..threw me into the river..he..I'm so sorry..I..I know I was a horrible mother..

I looked at her as she said that an I didn't want to believe it. Why...why would he do that?! Why..why why..
I put my hands on her shoulders.

Don't say that! Please..I..your not gonna die..the ambulance is on the way..just..just don't speak! You won't die! I won't let you! Save your energy! Please mom..you..you were the best..I could have never wished for a better mom! You can leave me please...I don't want to be alone.

She smiled sadly and put one hand on my cheek before she slowly whispered.

...thank you..kokichi. I'll..always be with you..even..when I'm dead..just..please..get away..

No I won't! You need to survive. I can't live without you!

You can..it'll be alright..I..
I'm sorry..kokichi..

She coughed out more blood and then closed her eyes. Her hand, that rested on my cheek fell to the side, leaving a bloody mark on my cheek. I started to shake her.

Wake up! WAKE UP! PLEASE!

She didn't say anything and I leaned my head to her chest only to hear that her heart stopped beating. I started to cry more and screamed at her. The ambulance only arrived short after. They came to me fast only to see that they were too late. They tried to talk to me but I wouldn't listen. I didn't even want to let her go. I kept her in my arms till they pulled me apart from her. They put a black blanket over her body and head and put her in the ambulance while I only sat on the floor as the police arrived. I' looked at the now closed area where she lied seconds ago. I looked down at my hands who were full of bloodlust like o had when dad died. I started to feel my heart beat faster and I looked at the ambulance, then at The officers. Then my I remembered that..he did it. My eyes started to go blank and the feeling of revenge came over me as I started to see red. He,,

He took EVERYTHING from me that I had left

And he was going to regret it..

Soooo! That was the chapter. Soo the half or more than the half from his past is finished. I really hope you liked it. We'll read each other soon enough.
Bye my Unis! I'd love if you would show this stories to others!
Also I would be very happy if you would follow me!<3