☆Protection W.TN

Enjoy!

It was a sunny afternoon when Taeman decided to surprise Y/n at her favorite café. He had planned to bring her a bouquet of her favorite flowers and a box of her preferred chocolates. As he approached the café, he noticed a commotion near the entrance. Curiosity piqued, he quickened his pace.

To his horror, Taeman caught a glimpse of Y/n being harassed by a man. His heart raced, and anger surged through his veins. Without a second thought, he rushed towards them, determined to protect the love of his life.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Taeman's voice boomed, his eyes blazing with fury.

The man, startled by Taeman's sudden appearance, turned to face him. "Mind your own business, kid. This doesn't concern you," he sneered.

Y/n, tears streaming down her face, looked at Taeman with a mix of relief and fear. "Taeman, please be careful," she whispered, her voice trembling.

Ignoring the man's threats, Taeman stepped forward, his voice firm. "No one has the right to harass or hurt someone I love. You better back off before things get ugly."

The man, taken aback by Taeman's determination, hesitated for a moment. However, his arrogance got the better of him, and he lunged towards Taeman, ready to fight.

As the two men engaged in a fierce struggle, Y/n's heart pounded with worry. She knew Taeman was strong, but she couldn't bear the thought of him getting hurt. She quickly dialed the emergency helpline, hoping that help would arrive soon.

Amidst the chaos, Taeman managed to overpower the man, pinning him to the ground. "You think you can mess with my girlfriend and get away with it? Think again," he growled, his voice filled with determination.

Within minutes, the sound of sirens filled the air as the police arrived at the scene. They swiftly apprehended the man, ensuring the safety of Y/n and Taeman.

As the adrenaline subsided, Taeman rushed to Y/n's side, embracing her tightly. "Are you okay? I was so worried," he whispered, his voice filled with love and concern.

Y/n, tears still streaming down her face, nodded. "Thanks to you, I'm safe. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life."

Taeman smiled, wiping away her tears gently. "I will always protect you, Y/n. You mean the world to me."

Their love had been tested that day, but it only grew stronger. Taeman's unwavering determination to protect Y/n had shown her the depth of his love. From that day forward, they faced life's challenges together, knowing that their love was worth fighting for.

And so, in the heart of Seoul, a love story unfolded, filled with courage, devotion, and a bond that could withstand any obstacle.