Battle for Area 11 Begins

Tension began to quickly rise as all operators aboard the bridge of the Washington monitored the massive incoming Britannian forces. James stormed into the bridge, marching to his chair as he glanced over at the radar screen.

Langley: Captain! There are approximately 8,000 enemy units on the ground! And we've identified what looks to be a mobile hadron weapon of large size on the ground!

James: Deploy the 1st Marines and the 96th HGAU Battalion to Northeast Taitou and Northwest Chiyoda! I want them accompanied by the 46th and 68th Tank Battalions! Put all SEAL teams in position to defend all refugee camps and possible routes to them!

Langley: Aye sir!

James: And get our birds in the air!

Male Operator 3: Identified! Possible large artillery cannon! Bearing three five seven!

One of the operators yelled as they brought up a snapshot of what looked like a freakishly huge cannon in the distance looking right at them. It was almost as wide as the entire street it rode on and was as long as an entire subway train. It rode on massive tracks that looked like they belonged to a supersized tank. Each link and piece of them was coated in an unreflective paint, the shade of a light gray. Each piece of its main body looked like it had been put together in a vertical slab-by-slab manner. Its cannon looked to be built out of a stout, well-built metal that had a smooth surface and extended out as far as the vehicle's main body. And the inside of its cannon was lit with a strong luminescent light, shaded in red.

 And the inside of its cannon was lit with a strong luminescent light, shaded in red

Barron: An artillery cannon?

Male Operator 3: That's what it appears to be, sir!

Barron: That's not an artillery cannon, that's a damn supersized battleship gun on tracks

Feeling uneasy, James picks up the radio and raises it to his mouth.

James: George Washington to Freedom

Alan: Go ahead Washington

Captain Alan replies to James.

James: How fast can you have your 150 cannon ready?

Alan: We can get it ready on a dime and give you change if that's what you want

Alan replied in a confident tone.

James: Do you see what we see?

Alan: Copy, that cannon down there looks like a fun target

James: On my word, I want you to reappear and blast that thing

Alan: Copy that, over

James: Ronald Reagan, do you copy?

Norhana: Copy Washington, what would you like us to do?

James: Cover the Western-most forces and prevent them from flanking my guys, hit them with all the batteries you got

Norhana: Copy that, the Ronald Reagan is ready to give them a beating