If Uncle Sam Wants It, Uncle Sam Gets It

22:07

Barron: Sir, we've finally gotten word back from Reaper 4-1 and Hawkeye 5-2

James: What's the word?

Barron: Hawkeye is on deck now, Master Chief is alive and stable, but she sustained some pretty serious injuries. She's with the medical team now

James: And what about the rest of 4-1?

Barron: They've taken control of the mobile cannon and hijacked the enemy comms. Apparently, First Lieutenant Joseph Gonzales has an idea.

James: What's he got in mind?

Barron: He suggests we use the cannon to our advantage rather than blow it up. Apparently, its shield is down now, so if we try to shoot it to fuel it, we'll end up killing our own. So they'll have to work with the ammunition they have now.

James: Sounds like a plan to me. Let's make that a new policy on this ship. Anything good the enemy has, we want it.

Barron: Hell yeah. Whatever Uncle Sam wants, Uncle Sam Gets.

James: Mhm

Barron: However there is an issue. Enemy reinforcements are closing in on their position and the only defense they'll have are the four secondary thirty-five-millimeter guns on board. We've tasked six unmarked gunships and two fighters to their positions, but we might need to provide fire support as well.

James: Very well, missiles and guns are all yours if you need to use them. I'll take command of the battlefield.

Barron: Yes sir

—————

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Jacob: Multiple foot mobiles! On the right!

Gonzales: Roger! Switching to right side thirty-five mil!

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Jacob: Splash! Multiple Enemy K.I.A.! Good kill!

Andrew: Enemy tank on our left flank! He's gunning for our tracks!

Jacob: Focus fire with incendiary! Blind its sights!

Andrew: Rog'! Engaging enemy tank!

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Jacob: Keep them off our rear!

Gonzales: Roger that! Engaging with rear gun!

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Andrew: Multiple enemy helos inbound! In front!

Jacob: Engaging!

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

As the team slowly drives the sluggish mobile cannon down the hill, they fight tooth and nail trying to keep the enemy off them. Exhausting every round of 35mm ammunition with the four 35mm guns they had on the vehicle, with one on each side to cover every angle. They engage APCs, tanks, infantry, as well as helicopter gunships in the air. Jacob, being the one with the second most keen battle sense behind Cassidy, decided to take command in the driver's seat with the front 35mm gun. While Andrew and Gonzales took control of the other three guns. Each time one of them fired these big guns, they filled the air with the sounds of huge booms that shook the whole vehicle as each round fired.

The team realized just how strong the vehicle was. To them, it felt like they were riding in a thick reinforced concrete box on tracks. Heavy rounds from the enemy tanks couldn't even penetrate its surface armor.