Prologue

A good liar is someone you never expected to lie to you in the first place

It's 1:00 pm on a Sunny Saturday afternoon and I'm currently trying to finish up my 10 page research paper for my Ip Grade 12th science class. As I said trying as my phone keeps on buzzing at first I try to ignore it as I'm busy today. I have my research paper due on Monday, My swim team meeting and debate club on top of that I have my Ap engineering class session tomorrow and a mall trip with my " best friend Grace and her little minions .

In fact that's probably who's calling me right now . Grace is a rich tiny Latina girl who has long black curls and tan skin. She's very demanding and very spoiled I doubt she would last a day in the real world . I decided to pick up after about 5 minutes 

" Hello" I say 

" Girl are deaf I been calling you for last 10 minutes" she whines 

" I was in the bathroom" I already know it's a lame excuse but I couldn't care less 

" Sure you were or where you talking to your boyfriend Micheal" she makes fake kissing sounds

Micheal is a guy in my senior 12-1 math class who's been following me around like a love sick puppy flirting with me buying me gifts inviting me to parties. I try to act like I'm so flattered by his gifts and stuff but it's honestly getting exhausting. That boy even dumped his long time girlfriend Sheila for me. 

" I-I wasn't" I say in my best fake flustered voice " I have no idea what you mean by that."

" Sure you don't." I can almost feel her smirking. 

" Did you actually call me for a reason or not" I say 

" Did you not hear you been living under a rock my friend." She pauses for dramatic effect " There's a new season of TOTAL Drama" she yells 

big shocker that Chris McLean would make a new season 

" Why is this big news than" I ask 

" because it's with the some of the original cast and some tdroti cast and two new player" she giggles 

" Who wants to be on that crazy show though" 

" To be famous obviously and also this year has one of the biggest cash totals in tv history 5.6 million dollars" she added 

How could a broke show afford that much money ? Must have hit a pot of gold or something.

" I'm trying out you should too" she says " Omg do you think I could get some autographs from them or something." She says the word O-M-G in letter same with Fr .

" Maybe I got to go Bye Grace" I say already hitting the end call button 

" Wait don't forget about our mall tr-." She gets cut off. 

The work can wait I have a little research to do. It takes me the rest of the day to get the info I need for my audition tape.  I needed to know who was going to be on the show after watching some recaps and reading some articles about the show I got rough idea who would be on it. The next part would call for a illegal website usage after scrolling on it using  my sister's computer.I came across the audition tapes for all contestants they all have the one thing in common they show they're talents or accomplishments and personality in them. Each of their things are unique and otherwise different from each others.

So I move some things around in my room and get my Dads shiny new camera form his office. He and My mom work together being Shareholders of multiple corporations and being working as Chairman for a swanky hotel their very wealthy. People say I take after my parents but I don't that's true my parents do everything for themselves getting as rich as they could be but I try to look at the bigger picture instead of short lived dreams .

As soon as I get the camera I start filming.

Audition tape for Contestant 1116#

They camera opens to an nice airy room that has a great view of a lake from the outside a teenage girl that's about 5'7 comes into view she very pretty with her hazel eyes and long brown hair and reflective skin .

" Hello I'm Jenny I would love to be on your new show" she moves to the overloaded shelves that are filled with trophies, certificates and photographs " As you can see I'm very proud of my accomplishments and take care of my mental and physical health" 

she looks out her window " My parents are very lucky to have me as their child as the rest of my siblings are not so fortunate to have my brains" She shows the camera a picture of her certfied Iq which is whooping 250 

" If you decide to pick me I swear to be the most interesting contestant in reality show history" she smiles pleasantly before the screen goes black .

-

After finishings my days activities and went on our teams rewards trip got for after winning MVP in my soccer league.  I went back home to started messaging my teacher about catch up options for about 1 month of missing school and then I needed to start packing my bags because I'm going to America.