- Chapter 3 -

Previously...

???: what if they recognise you!!!

Sunghee: they won't because I use the name

Choi Mina

—————'///////'————————————

Sunghee POV

As many may know, there are many rumours that convey the Kingdom of Breatia as an "evil" kingdom. However, I see the kingdom as a void of nature, you can see many kinds of colours of flowers on the fields. The sunshine makes you feel calm but most importantly, the towns people are warmer than the sun as they treat you with a kind heart and a stubborn cold hand. You may ask, who am I? Well I am the next heir to the throne as a queen for the Kingdom of Breatia.

My name is Shin Sunghee daughter of Shin Byung-ho and Esmeralda Ramirez the current King and Queen of the kingdom of Breatia. They have been amazing parents to me for these years, as I am the the only child they tend to forget that they're king and queen. However, many years ago my mother was diagnosed with an illness at a young age when I was only 18 years old. From then, both of my parents sat me down and started talking about ruling the kingdom and how it's like being the queen of the castle but the only thing I don't look forward is my future husband.

By the age of 21 I have went on many blind dates with other princes all over the country and even over seas. However, I haven't talked nor seen any Prince from our rival kingdom Connecté. And so I made the decision to secretly enter the kingdom of connecté so I could see the Prince of that kingdom. With this plan, it required me to rebel against my parents and my beliefs as I grew up thinking that connecté was a horrible place.

When I first entered the kingdom of connecté my perception of the place was completely changed. I was greeted with open arms and the best jokes I've heard in my life. I felt calm and at ease as I was just another person in the town however I knew I wanted to visit more often but I didn't know where I would stay. Luckily, I was able to buy a small place that was 5 minutes away from the street markets.

The place was not too small nor too big for me stay in. It was perfect. It was a small 2 story house that had at least 3 bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms, and a laundry room. Even though I was the only one living there I managed to find a way to feel at home.

As the year's past, the days I would visit the cute and humble town of Connecté, I had bad luck when it came to meeting the royal family. But now I am currently in Connecté doing some shopping for my house. As I was peacefully looking at handmade decor for my room, I heard screams saying "move" or "run". As soon as I turned to see the commotion the town's people were making, I saw a brown stallion running towards me then out of the blue, I felt a pair of strong yet calming arms embrace me. The embrace lasted a few seconds which felt like I was in a soft cloud as I felt secure in this strangers arms. As I was taking everything in on what just happened, I looked to see the person who saved me as he was calming down the horse as if he knew him.

???: Leo, shouldn't you be in the castle?? But most importantly where is your rider?

After pulling myself together and processing what just happened I wanted to thank the young man who saved me. I quietly walked behind him and tapped his right shoulder 3 times.

Me: Thank you for saving me, may I ask for your name?

???: o-o-oh your w-we-welcome, My name is Park Sunghoon and I live around here