- Chapter 7 -

Previously...

IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!! HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM!! I ORDER YOU TO LEAVE THIS INSTANT OR YOU'LL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES YOU UNGRATEFUL ANIMAL!!!

________________

(Continuation of backstory)

Queen Esmeralda POV

My blood was boiling so much that I couldn't think straight. I couldn't handle the fact that my "sister" broke into the castle, and now is accusing me of things that I didn't do. I want to reason with her but I know I can't.

Me: let's stop screaming and talk this out. Why on earth are you here? What do you want from me

Vera: I'm here to claim back what's mine ... I want ...... your boys

I did not like where this was heading because you could feel the venom roll of her sinning tongue. Her aura completely changed once she mentioned my kids. And what happened afterwards shocked me the most, with a snap of her fingers her outfit and the colour of her eyes changed.

Me: wh-what are y-you?

Pure fear and anger rushed through my body as I saw both my parents' necklaces dangling from her neck. My parents' necklaces weren't any ordinary thing that you could find. It was gifted to my mother when she was only 10, as for my father it was given to him once he turned 12. This necklace made them both powerful but at that young age, they didn't know what kind of power that it held.

The once beautiful matte white and silver detailed swan necklace was now a chrome black with gold detailing. The elegant light brown deer with silky white and gold detailing turned into a dear with dark brown with red detailing. I now know why my mother told us not to use her necklace for bad reasons as they will have consequences.

As she didn't acknowledge the awful silence in the room I decided to break it.

Me: why do you want my kids?

Vera: because they are mine and not yours as YOU STOLE THEM FROM ME!!!

Me: what are you taking about? WHY WOULD I STEAL YOUR SO CALLED CHILDREN WHEN THEY ARE MINE-

Present Time

I couldn't continue sharing the story as my body started shaking and my breathing slowly became hyperventilating. Remembering these events made my body weak and my thoughts weren't helping. Before I could breakdown completely I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and tender arms around my neck. After what I realised what's happening I broke down without my husband and daughter saying nothing.

After a few minutes of recovering from the break down, both Sunghee and Byung-Ho bombarded me with questions.

Sunghee: so do you know where they are?

Byung-Ho: so that's what happened while I was at the hospital, but what did you do?

Sunghee: did you stay in contact with them?

Me: please one at a time, I'm not going anywhere

Sunghee: please answer mine first

•- Sunghee POV -•

I was became so curious to know more about my brothers as soon as my mom finished the story. However, I wanted to know where they are so I could visit them.

Queen Esmeralda: well I was able to call and see them but they thought I was their aunt

Me: you must've felt bad about that

Queen Esmeralda: even though she changed their names i'm pretty sure Jaesung knew who I was

King Byung-Ho:what makes you say that mi flor?
( mi flor means my flower )