- Chapter 8 -

Previously.....

WAIT!! HOONIE??!! HUN?!! LOVE??!! LEE HEESUNG WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS SHOWER IMMA TACKLE YOU!!!

________________________

Sunghoon POV

After I showered and got fully dressed I did what I promised myself to do. I opened the door to find an already showered and clothed Heesung. Good. I turned towards him and I can already see him putting his arms up. With just communication with our eyes, I started screaming his name and charged towards him. However, I forgot a key detail about him, hes faster than me in many areas!!! I was still chasing him around the house when I finally tackled him down to the ground. We were playfully arguing and fighting to the point that my brothers joined.

Me: HEESUNG WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU-

Jay: CAN WE CALM DOWN PLEASE ITS ONLY 6 IN THE MORNING!!

Me: NOOOO

I continued to tickle heesung and drag him around. This morning was perfect, it reminded me of how we used to play around like this when we were younger. Although my life wasn't cupcakes and rainbows I suddenly saw a flash and saw a memory that me me sad. I remembered how heesung was going to leave us alone and how we grew apart for a few days. As I was remembering these memories, tears finally dropped from my eyes, everything became blurry and I lost my balance. Waiting to hit the stone cold and hard floor I felt protective arms wrap around me. I look up to see a concerned and shocked heesung but spoke to me if I was the most fragile vase he ever found in his life.

Heesung: hoonie are you okay? What happened? We were having fun a minute ago

Jay: jake do you think it might be about back then?

Me: i-i-im fi-fine su-sungie just i- tha- i-

I couldn't finish forming my sentence when I felt jay and jakes around me. I continued to break down in front of my brothers for the first time after that incident. I don't know what came over me but I stood up and walked away from the group just to blackout 5-10 meters away from them.

Jay POV

I looked over to jake not knowing whats happening to our oldest brother, but we knew it was something about his locked memories. Not knowing what to do I signalled to jake to gently pull heesung away from sunghoon so we could hug him. After we tightly hugged him, he was saying words incoherently like "sungie im sad" or "im sorry" and even "I don't deserve you". Before I could ask my brother I was interrupted by a crying heesung.

Heesung: I ha-havent heard hi-him call me th-that in a wh-while

Jake: call you what? Wait are you sungie??

Heesung: yeah I am, b-bu-but im sorry, I ne-need to g-go

???: what just happened? Why is heesung hyung crying?

Jay: not now sunoo not the right timing, can you get his brother for me please?

Sunoo: will do jay hyung!

Everything was happening so fast when everything was finally making sense in my head I felt sunghoon rip himself from the hug and started walking. Ive never seen sunghoon like this but whatever happened between heesung and him has triggered him in a bad way.

Jake: hoon where are you going?

We saw how he tried to turn but instead we saw him falling. Without hesitation, jake slid on the black and grey marble tiles and caught sunghoon before his head hit the floor. I've never seen anyone react so quickly besides a bodyguard- I'll talk to Jake later. We quickly took him to our in-house nurse and were patiently waiting for the results. Once we saw her walking out the room, we immediately stood up to hear what was wrong.

Nurse Mila: well physically, he hasn't been hurt. Nothing has been sprained or broken ..... however-

Jake: however? What do you mean "however" he's healthy nothing happened to him!!