Ch-14

Jackson- Did you unlock the door of Hoseok office ?

Bam - It wasn't needed it was already unlocked . I saw Taehyung with Professor Hoseok looked like he got him out.

Jackson - hmm.

Bogum - btw don't you think Hoseok would ask you why didn't you look for him??

Jackson- oh I asked Bam Bam to text From Hoseok phone that he is going home because of some emergency.

Bogum eyes widen and he looked at Bam Bam," how did you do that he had lock on his phone."

Bam Bam- uhm Jackson hyung knew password

Bogum - you know his password???

Jackson - well we are bestfriend for nothing dude. We know almost everything about each other.

Bogum 🫠okaay ( shamelessly rubbing it on my face..hah.)

******
Taehyung and Hoseok were returning back home when Taehyung stopped Hoseok when he saw ice cream vendor

" Hyung hyung let's have ice cream "

"Hmm"

Hoseok watched as he see Taehyung licking his ice cream making him gulp as he wonder how his tongue would felt on his 😸.

Hoseok P.O.V
Oh my god I am turning into horny freakkkk !!!! Why are you doing this with me ...huh?

" Little brat eat nicely !!" I said

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said ," Hyung what do you mean eat nicely??"

" Stop licking it "

Taehyung look at his ice cream cone and that Hosoek who was licking his ice cream as well

" How am I supposed to eat it then?"

" Huh?"

Taehyung took a step closer to Hoseok making later flush a little.

" How many finger are this🖐️??"

Hoseok frowned and slapped away his hand ," it's five but why the heck are you asking me ?"

" Cause you are acting like drunkard. "

"You mind your tongue " Hoseok scolded and ran away to car .

Taehyung watched him and then look at sky ,"God shall I admit him to Mental Hospital??"

While ice cream vendor thought
What kind of crazy guy that man he is..why is he talking to sky ?

******

It was 1 at night
And Jin woke up feeling thirsty. He turned to see other side of bed was empty and wonder where did Pig went.

Whatever it wasn't his business telling him this he went downstairs to kitchen.

His eyes twinkle in surprise when he found Hoseok and Namjoon both sitting on floor having Maggie and chattering. He was about to enter but stopped when he hear Hoseok speak

"Hyung how do you feel about babies??"

" huh??"

"I mean when you got to know about babies what were your first thought ?"

Namjoon softly smiled and put his hand on his stomach ," Honestly at first I was disgusted and I wanted to abort . I book for abortion as well but then when I went their I couldn't ...I just couldn't . It was like I was being unfair to my baby and more than being unfair I was selfish . When I saw a couple whispering how their family is being completed with their child , I realize I don't have any family left so I selfishly desired for this kiddo to be my family. And what started as selfish desire turned to love, Hoseok. You know at party when I hear Ling Ling saying his mother passed away during child birth I felt so scared and afraid. I thought I made a mistake cause who would be there for my children if I die ?? They would be left alone but then I thought about it whole day and I realize that my children have Taehyung and Jungkook and you who would love them as your own kids and that made me happy , Cause even after my death my children will have you guys. "