33

Jin was busy ,by busy I meant he had 3 important meeting back to back.

It was currently 10:30 at night when he finally got time to see check his phone.
And no one could imagine how  surprise he felt when he received 500+ calls and message from Hoseok , Jungkook, Taehyung and even Yoongi.

He opened message sent by Hoseok and he felt his heart shatter when he saw it was about Namjoon being in GX hospital and asking him to come soon.

The last message was almost 7 hours back.

Jin drove to hospital like mad person.

He ran to Namjoon's room number and was about to enter when Jungkook pushed him away ,"Don't you dare "

Jungkook said his eyes were swollen from all crying.

His face puffy

"Jungkook get away not now  I need to -"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook back ,"Let him be " and Jungkook just pulled away from Taehyung allowing Jin inside.

Jin heart seized in terror when he look at Namjoon with so many wires attached to his body.

Beside him sat Hoseok whose face was sullen and he look exhausted.

Hoseok look at Jin not knowing what to do with elder.

"Is~he ~~fine ~~"

"Alive yes and but he miscarried the girl."Hoseok said in monotone voice.

"What ?? No~~it couldn't be ~~he was fine ~~I ~" Jin collapsed on floor sobbing loudly.

Hoseok look at Jin blankly. He Didn't even reach out his hand to comfort him.

Jin started hitting himself slapping himself....the grief of loosing child....the one who didn't even get to see the world ....he couldn't hold her....into his arms....he....felt like.....he was dying with pain .....

"Hoseok tell me it's lie.... Namjoon....he didn't...he..."

Jin cried harder...banging his head.

He didn't even notice when Namjoon woke up.

"What's  ~~happening ??" Namjoon asked weakly.

Hearing Namjoon Jin got up and embrace Namjoon crying .

"I am sorry I am so sorry Joon....I failed..I~~" He cried shoving his face into Namjoon's neck.

"Get away "

"Please Namjoon please don't push me away "

"I said fuckin get away Jin "

"No I won't....please Namjoon don't do this to-"

"You motherfucker you are stepping on my glucose bottole and the needle is stabbing my skin " Namjoon said and Jin stepped back.

"Namjoon I am -"Jin whole body trembled as he sat down on his knees ,"Please forgive me Namjoon....I am sorry I am sorry for not taking care of you....I fuckin regret it...because of me.....just because of me...we....loose...our...angel."

"WTF are you saying? Have you fuckin lost your Brian ??"Namjoon screamed and Taekook enter inside room their eyes widen seeing Jin on his knees crying.

Their eyes than shifted to Namjoon and than to Hosoek who had stiotic expression.

They were interrupted by Doctor,"Uhm Am I interrupting ??" He asked stepped inside

"Ah no "Namjoon replied ignoring Jin who was sobbing loudly

" The reports are normal. The babies are stable. However from now on you are -"

"What babies??" Jin asked sobbing.