Disclaimer And Copyrights

Copyright ©® 2022 by Twilight
All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of a brief quotation in a book review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This book is an original work and is only published on Wattpad and any plagiarism must be reported immediately.

***

This book deals with issues such as sexual assault, PTSD and other psychological issues.

PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is a disorder characterized by failure to recover after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. People with PTSD often have nightmares and flashbacks.  The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions.

Nightmares doesn't necessarily means that the individual will re-live the past trauma. They often don't remember the event. The subconscious mind represses the memory. The incident stays there along with other day-to-day memories. So the dreams are often vague but still somehow connected. The dreams are informed by reality but not direct reflection of it. The themes are consistent but not the content.  the trauma dreams often revolve around the feelings, not necessarily the events themselves. 

Trauma dream does NOT mean that they'll watch the same incident in their dream, if they did, it would be fatal for them because that would mean they are re-living the same incident again and again. 

***

Hello everyone, Twilight this side. I am an avid reader and a budding writer. I hope you like my stories. Do not forget to let me  know your views and also do not forget to rate which will help me keep motivated. I will publish one chapter every week, but if I get good response I may publish more. 

This is my first work published on Wattpad and I hope you all will show your love and support and don't disappoint me. I will also try not to disappoint you.

Any suggestions are welcomed in my DM. I have also mentioned my Instagram ID on my bio, you may contact me from there also.

DO NOT Spread negativety as I have put a lot in this.

Happy reading :)