EP2: worlds apart but still together

Pond and Dunk may major in different courses- Pond in biochemistry while Dunk in computer innovation engineering but they still find time to be together. Dunk would be Pond's number one supporter when he plays in the faculty's basketball team. 

Pond could never stop the shy smile from gracing his face when he sees his best friend cheering for him

Pond could never stop the shy smile from gracing his face when he sees his best friend cheering for him. Vice versa, Pond will be cheering for Dunk when he is on the football field. Their friends wondered what brought them together when they are worlds apart. They were in different courses, they had different interest but yet they clicked. 

***

Dunk was so engrossed in his work, typing away on his laptop. He didn't realized Pond had arrived. Pond sighed and shook his head. He left his bag with him before getting lunch for the both of them. It was only the smell of food that broke Dunk's concentration. His eyes gleamed when he realized that Pond had bought him his favourite crispy century eggs with basils with additional fried egg and extra crispy basil.

"hom maak (smells good) .... What will I do without you, Pond?" The look of bliss on Dunk's face when Dunk ate had Pond smiling.

"Die of starvation" Pond huffed. Dunk hits his arm playful . They had naturally slide into an easy conversation chatting about everything and anything.

***

Pond and Dunk had their fair share of admirers but they have been getting mixed signals from Pond and Dunk's interaction. They can't decide if they are just best friends or if they are in a relationship. Their social media accounts were basically filled with pictures and clips of them together. Most of all, their love for skinship makes it hard to differentiate.

If they were to ask Pond's basketball teammates, they will shrug. The same to be said of Dunk's football teammates. Even so, Force and Book who were Pond and Dunk's closest friends have their own speculation. They were too oblivious and comfortable with their current status to move it further along. Force will say that it needs divine intervention for things to change. Book will curse the day Force made this remark because nothing good came out of it. It had changed the lives of Pond and Dunk forever. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: a lil PondDunk fluff. Since this is the one and only PondDunk series. I'm putting it all with pics and vids. if I can find any that fits. I sure didn't expect the pics to match🤣🤣

**I'm not that well versed with Thai food. Like I would think I'm not local enough to know what they really like rather than the tourist food that maybe I eat? so I borrowed that scene from the dear oppa gangster🤣🤣 it kinda looked good when I watched it🤭🤭

I realized I mistakenly labelled this series as mature yesterday. Yes, I took it off... it's a PG 13 series yea... I don't think I can write a PondDunk smut as of yet. I'm still gearing towards a JD smut for the ties that bind series. khoor tord na kha (sorry). Were you hoping for one?  

maybe one day? 🤣🤣lo len, lo len (just kidding)