I. ꜰɪɢʜᴛ

It was already 1:00 am when Heeseung got home, hoping that his father wouldn't caught him.

"where have you been?" His father said across the living room, sitting and waiting for him, Heeseung only sighed as he knows what will happen next.

"Im asking you Heeseung, where have you been." His father said, clearly annoyed.

"Is it really necessary for me to answer that, when you know where I was?" Heeseung only glanced at him for a sec as he said those words

"Fine, you want to act tough? Fine then I'll be taking your car that you've been wasting your time on just because of that stupid 'drifting' hobby of yours" Mr. Lee stated and snatched Heeseung's car keys onto his hand.

Mr. Lee and Heeseung doesn't really get along well, because every hobby that his father enjoys, he hates it. And of course, since they own a company, his dad is always busy and doesn't have a time to get-to-know his own son. They never had a peaceful conversation, and there's no time that they never fight over Heeseung's interests. ( Making Heeseung hate his father even more )

____

Heeseung is now getting ready for his school, as he was about to open his door his dad suddenly opened it.

"You'll be using my car for the past few months, remember once I catch you drifting again, I'll take your allowance away and you have to work and earn your own money." Mr. Lee warned Heeseung

"But dad, I have a race this evening, please just this night." Heeseung tried explaining but his father only sighed

"No, and don't ever think about using my car for drifting, once I saw a scratch in there, you're done. You understand me, Lee Heeseung?" Mr. Lee once again warned him, meanwhile Heeseung could only walk away.

____

As he drove his way to school, his friends was waiting outside the school while talking about something.

He gets out of the car and grabbed his bag, he casually walked through the school gate.

"Damn, is that your new car? Oh wait, are you stopping your hobby now?" Jay asked out of his curiosity

"Really? Finally you listened to us" Ni-ki added "and besides, your father is getting mad at your hobby, finally you decided to stop, I'm sure it's for your own sanity" Sunghoon agreed with the two.

"Damn, why does everyone likes to ruin my mood today" he breath out loud

The day goes by, Heeseung was getting ready to get home, As Heeseung continued to walk out of his school, he couldn't help but feel a sense of annoyance towards his friends' comments. He had spent countless hours practicing and honing his skill in drifting, and it was something that he truly enjoyed doing. He did not appreciate the constant disapproval from his friends and even his own father, and he felt like they did not understand or support his passion.

Suddenly, Heeseung's mind was interrupted by the sound of an engine revving Infront of him. He turned around to see the three of his friends, standing there with a familiar smile on his face. Heeseung's heart skipped a beat, and his annoyance immediately faded away.

"Where did you guys come from?" Heeseung asked curiously, feeling a sense of relief wash over him at the sight of his best friends.