5. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Heeseung knows that Geonu would be experiencing a hangover because of how many shots of alcohol he had taken last night, so he decided to make some porridge. One thing about Heeseung that only his friends know is that he can actually cook a lot of things, it may be from scratch or if he's too lazy, pre-made was the only choice he has.

After waking up early just so he could start early and also finish early, spending almost half an hour making porridge and other stuff, he was finally done. When he went out of the bathroom after washing up, Geonu was already eating at the table because he haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

"You're welcome" Heeseung said as he offered the younger some pain killers for his headaches and some ice bag to lessen the pain, making Geonu laugh but also annoyed because of how painful his headache is.

The day goes by and Geonu was starting to get better as he was singing in his room, non-stop and singing the same song over an over again. On the other hand, Heeseung wasn't bothered because he is in a video call with his friends.

"Damn, is he really that loud? You only have been there for like a week and then he's already comfortable singing around you." Sunghoon said, "let him, at least he is having fun" Jake hit his shoulder accidentally turning off Sunghoon's phone.

"And their bickering is back" Geonu waved his hands interrupting their conversation while he ate some ice cream he bought yesterday and sat besides him.

"Are you not going to give me the other half?" Heeseung raised his eyebrows, the younger playfully teased him by giving him the other half after licking it. Well, Heeseung gladly takes it without any hesitation while Geonu only hits him and says, "pervert" before continuing to watch on his phone before leaning on his shoulder.

"So, that's how you guys bond with each other?" Sunoo asked while they all laughed at the two, "well, i only saw him being you know, him, which is today. " The other enthusiastically said.

It's almost lunch time and Heeseung is currently cooking for the both of them while Geonu was barely helping him. So, instead of just sitting there and doing nothing, he took a picture of Heeseung while the other didn't notice because he was busy.

"You know, at this point I'm guessing you'll be a great 'love team' if you guys don't stop doing what you guys usually do." Jay teased the two earning a laugh from the others while they were also doing something.

Geonu glared at Jay which made Jay go back on what he was doing earlier to avoid Geonu's gaze, the other only chuckled because of what Jay had just said between them but he still didn't remove his eyes on what he was currently doing.

____

They all decided that they should go to an amusement park since they haven't done anything rather than talking to each other and eating while watching Geonu and Heeseung bickering.

"I'll turn this off now, see u later guys!" They all bid their goodbyes as Geonu waved his hand through the camera before turning it off.

"Yah! Are you really going to take your time getting ready?" Geonu banged on Heeseung's door while the other came out of the door and it looked like he was just done taking a shower. Wearing nothing but a towel supported by his waist.

"Just give me a few minutes, besides, look who's mad about taking their time as if no one's waiting for them." Heeseung teased the younger and he successfully did, the other could only scoffed as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.