2. ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ

The sun finally rises, and Geonu finally wakes up, fixing his bed, just like usual.

He went out of his room just to find that Heeseung was already done taking a shower and cooking for Geonu "Your breakfast is there at the counter, May I ask you to hurry so we can leave for school at the same time?" Heeseung politely asked, the other was baffled by Heeseung's action and only nodded in response.

A couple of minutes had passed and finally Geonu is done eating his breakfast, taking a bath, and fixing himself, "Finally you're done, now let's go" Heeseung grabbed him by his wrist forcing him to go.

As they walk to school together, Heeseung and Geonu chat about their classes and what they're looking forward to, well technically it was just Geonu who was talking. Heeseung jokingly said "why do you have to talk so loud?" Geonu playfully pushes him and he continues to walk, leaving the other behind. They arrive at the school and enter the building. Heeseung bid his goodbye at him, meanwhile Geonu nodded in response and heads off to his own class.

It was now lunch and Geonu was telling them a story about his long time crush, "And then I didn't realize he was behind me the whole time I was whining!!" he finishes his story with him covering himself because of embarrassment.

"You know, I heard that Him and Jay, and Ni-ki oh and the guy that Jake hates, they're best friends ever since they were a kid." Jungwon explained while eating his meal.

"oh hell no, not that stupid bitch again, you better not be friends with Heeseung, and of course Sunghoon! Ugh I hate him" Jake rolled his eyes as he mentioned Sunghoon's name.

"uhm, kinda confused here, I thought you liked him? You know, the way you used to blush whenever he posted a pic with his friends? Oh yeah! And remember that time when you kept a picture of him? HAHAHAHA, and the day that you found out that someone also likes him, which turns out that the girl who likes him was the girl who you used to be friends with?" Sunoo asked, confusion was really that visible to his face only making Jake more furious.

"Just don't mention his name or whatsoever, it's really pissing me off"
Jake said, his friends were more confused by the sudden change of his feelings towards Sunghoon.

"eh, it's true, he finds out that Sunghoon apparently 'likes' another girl, and mind you that Sunghoon hasn't posted any pictures of a girl, or any romantic date nights. I tried to convince him that maybe his just imagining things and just forget about it and you know, bring his feelings back, but nothing works" Geonu explained while imitating how Jake said those words.

"I mean! Maybe they're hiding their relationship, you know like a low-key vibe thingy" Jake hasn't given up on his assumptions yet.

"See, I will not waste my breath trying to convince this big baby to believe me, besides he hates him now, so I don't think his feelings will be back." Geonu once again explained, meanwhile Jake felt attacked by the older response.

"Stop it you two! But seriously Jake? Just for that reason and you're mad at him? But we ain't gonna make this small problem big, it depends on you now." Jungwon then explained while the other two nodded in agreement, Jake could only pout at what he said.

____

The class finally ended, Geonu and his friends decided to hang out in a coffee shop just for a while.

"You know, this is really my dream, having a coffee shop seems quite amazing, and relaxing." Geonu informed his friends, "It's your first time talking about something else rather than Heeseung this whole day" Sunoo teased him and smiled back.