Something Ventured Someone Framed

Esper walked with Luz to the school, not wanting her to have all the fun today. She knows that Gus wants her to appear for his Human Appreciation Society meeting and Luz is very excited for it. She figured it would be a good idea since Luz is 100% pure human, unlike her who is a full witch albiet raised in the Human Realm. As they reached the school, they noticed Gus and Willow talking. They then heard the word 'Undercover', confusing them.

Luz raised an eyebrow, "Undercover from what?" Gus, who was surprised to heard Luz, then slams the cowl he was holding over her head, causing Luz to squeak, "Behold your new cowl!" He then noticed Esper next to Luz and started blushing, "Oh! Uh, hi! Esper, I didn't expect you to come too!"

Esper did not notice his blushing, "Eh, Willow asked if she could show me the plantlife of the Boiling Isles since I wasn't raised here and I figured it could be fun."

Gus nods, "Yeah! Yeah! That does sound pretty fun, uh, you two have fun!" He was acting suspicious as Willow frowned at him. Luz then sniffs the cowl she was in, "On the Boiling Isles, new things smell old." Gus chuckles awkwardly at this, "Yep. Put it on. Hide your ears. Wanna keep you under wraps 'till the big reveal."

Luz nods at her little friend, "Oh, a showman. I totally get it. You bring the razzle, I'll bring the dazzle!" She then throws handfuls of confetti. Willow and Gus stare at her and Esper.

Willow looked at Luz, confused, "Do you always have confetti on you or..." Esper nods, "Yes, yes she does. Ever since elementary school." The two then cover their ears, as Gus's watch demon screams out, biting his arm.

He pokes the watch demon, making it stop, "That's my alarm. Uh, we better get going. See you after school, Willow. See you later, Esper." Luz smiles as Gus drags her away, "Buh bye friends! Be safe, make good choices!"

Esper waves to them as Willow frowns, "I hope Gus knows what he's doing." Esper hears this and shrugs, "They'll be fine, what can go wrong at a club meeting? So what kind of plants will we be seeing today?" Not knowing that Gus is sneaking Luz into school and didn't actually get their ban lifted like he said he did.

Esper and Willow had gone into the hallway, with Willow excitedly talking about the plantlife that lives in the Boiling Isles. "So I heard from Luz that the Human Realm's grass is green but I don't know if you noticed, it is red here! There are these large carnivious plants that love the taste of flesh, oh my Titan, you are going to find them so cool. I can show you which ones not to touch and let you touch them!"

Esper smiles, "Oh yeah the grass is red here! Neat! I can't wait to see the giant man-eater plants. Reminds me of this movie I watched with my dad once when I was little-"

A voice than rang out in the hallway, "Oh look guys, it's Half-A-Witch Willow and... Whoever this is. Did you finally manage to make a friend besides the twerp, Half-A-Witch?" It was obviously aimed towards Willow and Esper as they talked. Esper turned around to see a girl with light pink skin, darker pink hair in a ponytail with three silver eyes. One eye being in the middle of her forehead. She was wearing a Hexside uniform, with yellow sleeves and pants.

Willow looked away from the pink girl but answered, "Uh... Yes, Boscha. This is my new friend, Esper." Esper took notice of Willow's change in demeanor.

Boscha then leans forward, getting a good look at Esper, "Oh really? I've never seen you around here before. Or those clothes. What kind of a witch are you? ...Or are you like Willow?"

Even though these are just questions, the way Boscha was asking them irritated Esper. Especially when she said Willow's name, as it seemed like she was using the poor girl as an insult. Esper started to pull back her fist, only to be stopped by Willow grabbing her arm and shaking her head. Esper looked shocked and then frowned, not happy about her friend not wanting her to punch her bully.