🌚Moon x GN reader SMUT

It was the after hours at the daycare of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex. You were on patrol of looking out for the daycare in case of any break ins. You've been dating Sunny and Moon for quite awhile now. Every now and then you two (either Sun or Moon) have 'fun'. Of course, you're in the relationship where you center it around love...not always lust. However tonight would be different. 

You were walking around the daycare, doing your rounds before going back to the desk to do your paperwork. You hear the friction of metal and a zip line. Must be Moon prowling around again. You feel the padded floor vibrate from Moon land behind you, trying to be sneaky. You hear him giggle mischievously before turning around and flashing the flash light onto his face. "Agh! Keep that blasted light off of me!" He squealed while putting his hands up to cover his face.

You laugh a little. "Then don't try to sneak up on me. You suck at that." You point out to him. 

Moon frowned and let out a raspy sigh. He slugged over towards the hellish jungle gym. That's when you saw your opportunity. With a swift motion of your hand, you slap Moon's ass, which kinda hurt because you were just slapping metal with one layer of clothing over it. "Hey Moon, nice ass!" You say while you do the shenanigan. 

Moon shrieks in surprise, his gears inside him turning faster. He looked back at you with this look of dissatisfaction on his face. You giggle at yourself. "How's THAT for spooking you." You yell proudly. 

Suddenly, Moon grows this devilish grin on his face, his sharp teeth showing. "Oh, you're so getting fucked..." He curses, which you've never heard before out of him. 

"Oh shit..." You mumble before beginning to sprint towards the other side of the room. You hear the thumping of Moon's heavy machinery running after you. He sure does have longer legs than you do, so it was easy for him to catch you. You shriek whenever Moon pounces on you and pins you to the floor, holding onto your arms. You're laying on your stomach. "Gotcha..." Moon purrs into your ear. 

He opens his mouth wide and takes his long tongue out and licks the back of your neck sloppily. This sends shivers down your spine. "You're such a brat, Y/N..." He breathes on your neck. 

"What...What are you planning to do to me?" You ask Moon. 

He bites down on your neck, hard enough to make you wince in pain. After he's done doing that, he murmurs. "Hmm...you'll see, starlight..." 

Moon gets up off of you and stands up. He picks you up and takes you over towards where the miniature seats are. He sits himself down on one of them, laying you over on his lap with your ass in the air. "May I play with you, my love?" He asks for your consent for whatever is about to happen. 

You think for a moment. You're always okay with the fact that they enjoy pleasuring you, but they always ask for your consent before actually doing anything, which you think is nice. You answer hungrily "Please..." 

Moon chuckles like the heathen he is before ripping your bottoms and under garments apart. "Hey!" You shriek, a little embarrassed. 

He doesn't reply. At first he spreads your cheeks and lightly massages them. You feel yourself grow aroused and red-faced.  Before you even know it, Moon slaps your bottom hard. You yelp with a mixture of pain and pleasure. The metal on your bare skin hurt, but deep down inside, you liked it. Moon keeps smacking your ass over and over. At some point, you hear him growl "Mmmh...such a good slut..." 

This made you go crazy. You whimpered loudly at the last hit he gave you. Moon laughed at this, thinking it was cute. When he stopped, he leaned down and began to kiss the red spots on your bottom. "So delicate..." He said between kisses