🌞Sunny x Chubby!Fem!Reader SMUT

Smutty Chapter 😈 This is basically a part 2 to the last chapter...if da boys want one I'll give 'em one...This includes soft, gentle touching, edging, and praising...enjoyyyy. 

It's been an hour or two since Sunny has comforted you from his slight mistake. He still felt kinda  bad, so he had his arms wrapped around your waist, resting his hands on your hips. He was softly humming a tune as you rested your head on his padded chest. You could hear the mechanics inside of him work, since it was so quiet in the room. 

Sunny looked down at you, smiling at your state. He brought his hand up to caress your cheek. "You know..." He began to speak. "I still feel kinda bad for upsetting you earlier." 

You glanced up at him. "I already told you that it's okay." You kiss his shoulder, "You don't need to feel bad..." 

Sunny smiles softly at you. "Still...can I make it up to you?" He asks 

"If that'll calm you down...sure." You giggle. 

You get off of him and he sits up on the ground as well. "Can I...pleasure...you?" He questions, seeming a little embarrassed. 

It takes you a moment to understand what he meant. When you figure it out, your face feels like it's on fire. You squeak silently, surprised by his bold question. "I-It...We don't have to...I can just do something else like make you something...like origami?" 

You think about it for a moment. He's never even seen you naked before...does he even know how to please you like that? You sigh and twist your thumbs together. "I guess...honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea..." You look up at him. 

The animatronic nods, "T-Tell me if I'm being too rough or...if I hurt you or if you're not enjoying yourself...okay?" He smiles nervously. 

You shake your head 'yes', agreeing to do so if it comes to that point. The two of you sit there quietly for a few minutes. Sunny eventually makes a move and scoots towards you. He looks into your eyes before kissing you softly. You kiss him back and wrap your arms around his neck. This goes on for about a few minutes before the kiss begins to get more heated. He lays you down on the padded floor and feels around your body gently. You squeeze your legs together as you feel yourself grow excited. 

Sunny breaks the kiss to let you breathe. He smiles at you and begins to softly place kisses on your neck and jaw. You would get shivers sent down your spine as he did this. You began to breathe a little more heavier than before. He places a hand on one of your breasts and squeezes gently. "You're so...soft..." He stated between kisses 

You let out a quivering groan. He sets you up and begins to take your shirt off. He looks up and down from your breasts and your stomach. "Golly, you're so pretty.."

He then unhooks your bra and takes it off of you. He throws it to the side. He looks at your boobs and then grabs both of them. You look down at his hands, too embarrassed to make eye contact.  He uses his thumbs to flick your nipples, which were slightly sensitive. You breathe out shaky. He looks up at your face to make sure if you were okay. "Please...keep going." You beg quietly. 

Sunny gives you an excited expression and leans down to kiss each of your tits. He begins to lick one of your nipples while slightly pinching the other. You let out a gasp and whimper slightly. He sucks on the nipple gently, making you have waves of pleasure go through your body. You put your hand near your nether region, but Sunny moved it away as you were about to touch yourself. "No, no...let me take care of you."

Him saying this made you melt. You loved him so much. Sunny moved down to your belly and gave kisses everywhere on it. He rubbed it and caresses your waist. "You're so cute..." He muttered under his breath.