🧡💙Eclipse x Suicidal!Reader (Comfort/Angst)

TW!!! This chapter talks about self harms and mentions of suicide...This is a comfort chapter for this type of stuff.

Also, I don't know much about Eclispe's personality or stuff like that...so I'm sorry if it's not accurate :/

Enjoy!

—————

You feel your heart beating through your chest. You're at work at the Super Star daycare and all the sudden you're having a mental breakdown. Why the hell are you freaking out right now? You didn't know, but you had to be alone. You lock yourself in the family bathroom and sit down on the tiled floor, leaning on the door. You hold onto your head and begin to hyperventilate. 

You were just simply working the night shift. Eclipse was hanging around, spinning around in the air on the zip line. You were going through paper work when you read something that triggers you. This made all the trauma you've been through flood back to you in a frenzy. You feel your head spin. You get up and run to the bathroom. Now you're here. 

Looking at yourself in the mirror when you get up, you see the hot tears rolling down your face, glistening in the dim light. The lights were off in the bathroom with a small night light shining in the room. You feel in your pant pockets, taking out a small razor blade. You always carried around with you. Just in case. 

You sit back down on the floor and begin slicing. The blood trickles down your arms, dropping to the floor. You do this for a few minutes before there's a knock on the door. "Y/N? Is everything okay, my dear?" It was Eclipse. 

You turn your head and face the door. You quickly get up and flush the razor blade down the toilet. It was small enough to go through without getting stuck. You grab paper towels and press them on your fresh wounds. "Go away." You demand, voice shaky. 

Eclipse stays where he's at. "Please let me come in. I know something's wrong." 

You sighed, feeling the guilt weigh on your back. There was no point in trying to lie to Eclipse about hurting yourself. He'd found out about it sooner or later. You unlock the door and open it, seeing Eclipse's tall orange figure. His face shifts to a worried expression as he sees your injured state. He grabs your hand and takes you out of the bathroom. He leads you towards a first aid station. He sits you down at one of the beds and grabs a hold of the nearest first aid kit. The animatronic sighs, "Please don't do this, you know how much it hurts me to see you do this."

Eclipse gets a cloth and presses it against your cuts to stop the bleeding. "Why did you do this in the first place?" He wanted to help you.

You whimper slightly before speaking, "I just...needed the release. I had this itch on my skin and..." You trailed off. 

The tall robot gave you a saddened expression, his glowing eyes looking into yours. He takes the cloth off your cuts. You're not bleeding anymore. He sits you up and leads you to the sink and washes your wounds with warm water and soap. The soap stings a little, but it doesn't bother you. "You don't need any stitches...just gotta cover you up." He mutters softly as if he's talking to himself 

He gets antibiotic cream and spreads it along your cuts. Eclipse then gets a gauze bandage and wraps it around your arm. He tightens it but it's not enough to bother you. He sits down on the bed and places you on his lap. "Do you want to talk about it?" He whispers soothingly.

You rest your head on his shoulder and close your eyes. He rubs your back in a rhythmic manner, trying to comfort you. You don't say anything. Eclipse sighs and begins to talk, "Well, just remember there are people that love you. No matter how little you think of yourself, there will always be at least one person that'll be there for you. Don't forget that, okay?" He smiles softly.

You look up at him, your face stained with tears from earlier. Eclipse continues, "You should remember that life is precious and you should live it to the best of your ability. I may just be a robot and not know what I'm talking about, but I'm telling you the truth. Life has its ups and downs, and it always will, but that's just part of the rollercoaster. 

"It can be scary, but then you can realize how fun and wonderful it can be. At the end, you'll realize how short it is, so you'll think 'I should enjoy it while it lasts'. There will always be something to bring you down, but then there will be joys to pick you back up." He finishes his little speech and pecks your nose. 

You look into his eyes. You give him a little smile. "Thank you." You mutter 

Eclipse grins. "Anything for my little star fire. You are loved." 

The two of you stay there, enjoying the moment. You feel his grip tighten. He lets out a soft hum before kissing the top of your head. Maybe everything will be okay after all. 

(881 words) 

I know it's a shorter chapter, but y'know. 

Yall check out my other books (If you're in the Hazbin Hotel fandom) I have big plans for those books and this one, too. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. REMEMBER THAT REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!!! 

-Teddy