🌞Sunny x Chubby! GN reader

Sunny and you were chilling in the daycare after hours, hugging on one another on the padded floor. The both of you were cuddling in silence. Sunny was being awfully touchy, feeling up and down your body with his metallic hands. He was moving his fingers up and down your thighs, being very gentle about it. His hands then trailed up to your back, grabbing one of your folds on your back and squeezing a little. 

Embarrassed, you jolt up from his grasp and look down at him. Your face flushes. "What's wrong, sunshine?" Sunny asks you with a concerned expression.

You don't say anything at first, you just hug yourself. You take your gaze away from him, looking at your crossed legs. You exhale, "Just...crossed my boundaries a little." You admit, feeling like you're about to cry. 

Sunny frowns. "I apologize, I didn't know you liked being touched like that..." 

You feel mad at him for some reason. Maybe he genuinely didn't know? How could he be so ignorant, though? You take the good route and take a few deep breaths before blowing up. "It's okay...just be careful next time." 

Curling up into a ball, you began softly sobbing. Sunny didn't know what to do. He wanted to give you a hug but he didn't know if it would be the right thing right now, therefore he wanted to explain himself. "I just wanted to know...if you were soft?" He hesitates, confused about his own words 

You look up at him, crying gently and quietly. "I really am sorry, Y/N." 

Nodding, you explain "I just don't want you to dislike me for being fat..." 

Sunny gasps, "You're not fat! Just a little pudgy and there is nothing wrong with that. I love you for who you are on the inside, not outside. Your looks are a bonus, though." 

He's never really seen you completely naked, so he hasn't seen all of your body. You don't really plan on showing him anytime soon. You always felt insecure about your body, because you're on the chubbier side. You stay in your ball, hugging your legs. "Why?" You ask him. 

Sunny takes a deep breath. "Well, you make me feel like I have a purpose, other than taking care of kids, of course. You make me want to do my best everyday, just for you because I don't wanna let you down. You mean so much to me, I don't know what I'd do without you..." He confesses. 

Your eyes glisten from being wet with tears. You wipe them away from your hot cheeks. You smile a little. "You really mean that?" You ask him. 

The animatronic lays down on his stomach, nodding his head. "I love you dearly, Y/N!" He beams 

"I love you, too..." You coo softly. You think for a moment before asking "Seriously, what do you like about my body?" 

He giggles, "Your skin is so soft. You're a good person to cuddle with. Your lips give me shivers whenever you kiss me. Your hands are so small compared to mine, they're so easy to hold." He squints his eyes a little and smirks, "Your thighs are like pillows for me to lay on, they're so beautiful, too. I wanna kiss them all over..." He purrs. 

You feel your face flush as he blows a little kiss at you, swinging his legs up and down. You look down at your thighs, since it was summer, you were wearing shorts, showing your thighs a little. "You're such a little shit, you know that?" You stammer, looking into his eyes. 

Sunny laughs, "I'm an honest little s-word, that's what matters." 

You giggle at the fact that he won't curse, even though he turns his 'adult' filter (as he calls it) off around you. Sunny laughs with you and rests his head on your thighs, placing his hands on each of them. You can still see his face, he's facing the ceiling. You rest your hand on his forehead, it being tiny compared to his head. "I love you, Sunny." You tell him. 

He smiles dreamily, closing his eyes as he caresses your thighs. "I love you moooore." He coos back at you. 

——————

There ya go, another chapter!! Sorry I've been offline, I've been dealing with a lot of stuff at home :( 

I hope you enjoyed it! 

- Teddy