宅 - home

Airi thanked Koby for everything and hugged him goodbye, waving at him and Helmeppo as they started sprinting together to join their ship

She watched them, the wind ruffling through her hair, it was finally over. The Marine ship was going to leave without her. She was finally free.

"Is that an angel!?" Airi heard a man genuinely asking this behind her.

She turned around and was faced to the blonde guy that was probably one of Luffy's friends.

"Wha- No?" Luffy replied, "That's Airi, I told you about her!"

The blonde guy stepped towards Airi before grabbing her hand, planting a gentle kiss on the back of it with a smirk, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Airi-san. What a stunning, gorgeous, princess looking lady you are!! I mistook you for an angel! I'm Sanji."

Airi chuckled with both amusement and confusion, "Oh wow... Thank you? Nice to meet you, Sanji." she smiled softly.

Luffy jumped in excitement, introducing the two blondes to each other, "Sanji is the best cook ever!"

"Not that I agree with the angel part or anything but how the hell she'd come out of nowhere!?" Zoro asked with a nearly terrified expression on his face.

Luffy turned to the girl with an excited knowing look, "You ate it, then?"

Airi nodded, "I did. It was pretty useful to make my way here."

"You ate a Devil Fruit?" Zoro questioned, his expression softening as the girl's sudden apparition started to make sens. Airi nodded in response but the swordsman looked like he wasn't done questioning, "I don't get it. You're a Marine?" he asked, looking at her blue and white suit.

Airi took off her Marine hat and throw it away, along with her Marine jacket, "Not anymore. I mean, I never really was."

"You got into the Marines and traveled with them just to get here?"

The girl nodded causing Luffy to grin proudly, "That was clever! Anyway, you have to meet the rest of my crew! C'mon I-"

"Wait, Luffy." the little reindeer cut him off, stepping in, "Your friend looks very exhausted, her knees just gave out a minute ago, I should examine her."

Luffy mouthed a small "oh" before nodding in agreement. Airi looked down at the cute reindeer with confusion.

"Hi, I'm Chopper! I'm the crew's doctor!" he introduced himself.

Airi kneeled in front of him, allowing a grin on her lips, "Nice to meet you, Chopper! I'm Airi."

"I know, Luffy told us everything about you!"