苦痛 - pain

Nami had woken up in the dark shop, looking around dizzily. As soon as she noticed that Airi wasn't there anymore, she got up and looked for her around the dark room. But all she had found was Airi's bounty pinned on a wall, along with another bounty that was covered in blood stains all over it. She suddenly heard terrified screams coming from what seemed to be the basement of the shop, which sent shivers down her spine. Nami stepped closer to the back of the shop only to find a staircase going down. Airi was definitely in there. 

"I can't go by myself, I need to find Luffy!" she cried to herself as she rushed her way out through the back door she had entered in earlier. Except that this time, she wasn't with Airi. Warm tears began to roll down Nami's cheeks as she felt panic taking all over her body, "LUFFYYY!!!!!" 

Nami, painting from running into the entire village, let out a sight of relief as her captain finally appeared in her view, "LUFFY!!!" she screamed on the top of her lungs. 

Luffy turned around with grin but it quickly faded when he noticed Nami's face covered in blood and tears. Zoro and Sanji had joined their captain in the meantime, and they all sent their navigator worried looks at the sight of her state. They ran up to her almost immediately. 

"Nami-san, are you hurt?!" Sanji asked, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. 

"Airi is!!!" she cried out. 

Luffy's eyes narrowed their way to Nami, "What." he questioned with a deeper voice than usual, as he grabbed his straw hat to place it on the top of his head. 

The boy could feel his heart painfully tightening inside his chest. Anger was boiling in his veins. 

"Airi is hurt!! We have to save her!!" Nami repeated. 

Luffy's eyes were now hidden by his straw hat's shadow, his face showing such an unfamiliar serious expression. At the sight of their captain, Zoro gripped onto his swords and Sanji took a last toke on his cigarette before throwing it and crushing it onto the ground with his shoe. 

"F-follow me!" Nami exclaimed before running her way back towards the shop she had left without Airi. 

They reached the back door of the shop and Sanji proceeded to kick it open. The four pirates entered the dark shop and Nami immediately pointed out Airi's bounty that was pinned on the wall, "Look."

Zoro frowned, "This shop's owner has been targeting Airi?"

"I'm going to kick the hell out of this bastard." Sanji muttered under his breath, his face slowly turning red because of anger. 

They suddenly heard loud noises and a scream coming from the shop's basement. They turned around to the dark staircase going down that stood in front of them. 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU G. AIRI!!" a voice echoed from down those very stairs. 

Without a word, Luffy rushed down the stairs, quickly followed by his crew mates. 

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, their gazes all landed on the girl's unconscious body that was laying in her own blood on the ground, her hands tied up to chains. The basement was empty and besides that, the entire room looked like a prison cell, only one tiny window allowing the sun to let some light in, stopping the room from drowning in complete darkness. 

The man had not noticed the pirates coming, he brandished his knife, ready to stab the girl laying on the ground.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!" Luffy screamed out, causing the armed guy to turn around, startled.