𝐢𝐯. jump then fall

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"All I'm saying is that Romeo and Juliet is outdated." Violet rambled as she and her brother made their way through the hall way, her bag slung over his shoulder as he listened with a small smile on his face. He had missed this. "It shows a historical view of love and many things such as arranged marriages often don't occur today, or at least shouldn't if they involve a thirteen-year-old child."

"That does not mean it is still not well written." Edward pointed out, a little laugh escaping his lips at the scoff that escaped Violet's. He ignored the faces of the human's around them that looked violently shocked at the sound of amusement. You couldn't help but laugh when you were with Violet. 

"But that doesn't change the fact that it is irrelevant to modern society in every way." She huffed, stopping outside of her history classroom which was conveniently placed close to Edward's bio class. "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." He said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly at the idea of seeing Bella again. "Just gotta get it over with, don't I?"

"Or you could... Enjoy yourself?" Violet said softly, nothing Edward wince at that. "I'm just saying, Rose fell in love with a human. And god knows I'm grateful for it. If that's what happens to you, I will be grateful for that as well."

Edward nodded warily, sending his sister a small smile. A hopeless romantic to her core or not, Violet could always be trusted to give empathetic advice. She was someone good to have in your corner.

"But don't tell Rose I said that." Violet said suddenly, eyes wide at the realisation. "She will kill me."

"She would never hurt you." Edward scoffed. "Let's be realistic, she would kill me and blame me for putting the idea in your pretty little head."

"Faire taire." ( shut up ) His sister said, rolling her eyes at that as she took her bag from his arm to bid him goodbye but that was when her eyes set on the small brunette who was making her way down the hallway to the class she shared with Edward.

Realising her eyes were following someone behind him, Edward looked over his shoulder to notice Bella Swan's eyes were already on them. Her doe brown eyes were wide, not believing that Edward had actually showed after the past month or so of his disappearance.

"For the first time, you seem more intrigued than agonized." Violet said, amusement clear in her tone before she delicately shoved her brother away from her class and towards his own. "Go on, go to her."

"Don't forget, Rosalie's picking you up from this class." 

"Yes yes, don't worry I won't get you into trouble."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The ever present rain has stopped, but the parking lot was full of water and patches of black ice when Rosalie and Violet made their way back to the cars, a huge black umbrella held by the previous above their heads. Rosalie nearly dropped the umbrella as she went to snatch her wife as she ran towards Edward and away from the safety of their umbrella.

Violet nearly slid on a patch of ice but, luckily, Jasper grasped her by the hips before she did so and held her up, returning her to her full height.

"Thank you, Jas." The ex ballerina said happily as she turned to Edward who still leant against his silver Volvo. "How'd it go?"

"Vi, you nearly slipped and the first thing you're thinking of is gossip?" George asked, taking Violet's hand as she navigated the ice that separated her and Edward.