Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.6

However, if he thought carefully about Lao Gong's appearance, it shouldn't be too bad. If he is ugly, just treat him as someone you don't know or have never seen before, and he will be next.

But he hasn't seen him in this plane for so long, why?

Before he could feel melancholy about this matter, as soon as Mo Zhiyang went out, he saw the old pope waiting at the door, which was a bit surprising.

Shouldn't he be making sauce with the young king? Why do you have the energy here?

"Your Holiness." Mo Zhiyang walked over and bowed, "Do you have anything to tell me?"

The old pope looked at the door of the Holy Pavilion behind him and asked in a deep voice, "Have you entered the Holy Pavilion?"

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang nodded slightly. I didn't expect you, a fool, to be so well-informed. I just went in and took a look, and you knew, oh my god!

Nodding slightly, the old pope seemed to have something to say, and sent Sver away with his eyes.

After noticing this, Sver bowed and stepped back, giving the place to them.

"The Elf Prince brought an elf named Wen She, have you seen him?" The old pope put his hands flat on his chest, and the two of them walked slowly towards the temple.

Is this guy here to get some information?

Mo Zhiyang nodded, "I've seen him before, but he's a frivolous one and doesn't have a good impression." No matter how much he is a human, he will not have much to do with the elves.

In other words, the elves are just coveting the divine power of light. Without this, there is no use value.

The elves are proud and don't like to be restrained. How could they be so kind to them?

Hearing his words, the old pope was surprised and paused, "You don't like him?"

"I don't like it. When we first met, he tried to touch the God of Light's things. This is not a good thing." Mo Zhiyang said, his face suddenly turned cold, "The elves are not trustworthy."

This sentence struck a chord in the old pope's mind, and he nodded in agreement, "The elves, like the orcs, are not worthy of our trust."

This sentence comes from his thoughts.

The true feelings surprised Mo Zhiyang, and he couldn't help but start to think about his tragic experience. Do you want to gossip about it? Without gossip, the system's thirst for knowledge cannot be satisfied.

"Hey, don't mess with me!" The system took the blame for nothing.

But the old pope was very proactive, and without waiting for Mo Zhiyang to ask, he started to talk about the incident in his early years, "Back then, when I was spreading the gospel on the mainland, I was almost killed because of the weakness and cruelty of the orcs and elves.

Fifty years ago, when the old pope had just become pope, he had to tour the continent as usual to spread the gospel of the God of Light, including the elves and orcs.

At that time, the mother tree of the elves was burned by monsters and could not bear life. When passing by the elves, he was invited to heal the mother tree.

At that time, the old pope felt that they were all citizens of the mainland, so he agreed.

As a result, after curing the mother tree, the body's light power was insufficient, and it happened to be attacked by a tide of beasts and monsters. The elves went too far and abandoned the old pope where he was.