Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: THESE AREN'T MY CHARACTERS

Of course these were memories of the life they must have shared. The cold that gripped her seemed at last to let her go. She closed her eyes and in her last moment only felt warmth. Only love.

...

Darkness.

Darkness everywhere.

It was a comforting darkness. Like a cold pillow with warm blankets on a rainy day. 

The darkness was now rapidly disappearing. She didn't want to leave. Make it come back! She wanted to sink into it forever. But that wasn't Starclan's plan.

Bristlefrost laid on the cold, hard ground. She was certainly dead. But...why can she feel an overwhelming ache all throughout her body? Wasn't she dead? Dying in the Dark Forest meant she would cease to exist. She was definitely existing now. 

What had happened to everyone? Where was she? Was Bristlefrost in Starclan? No, Starclan wouldn't take her from that wonderful darkness. She could feel it reaching out again. Bristlefrost couldn't lean in to it anymore. Now that she was certain she wasn't dead, she had to figure out what in Starclan's name was going on. 

I am  very sorry that I am ending this chapter here. I promise I will write a longer chapter next time. It is almost 1 am right now and I need to get a little sleep. I just wanted to get this out there for the time being. Let me know what everyone thinks! 

(I would also like to mention the fact that I wrote this in the darkness with only the light from my computer to see so I can't see the letters on my keyboard. I am very proud of myself for writing this much words without seeing the keys)

Byeeeee

Word count: 284