Unleashed

Ever since I was reincarnated in this world, I knew there was something different about me. An ordinary man who could never dream of anything beyond his salary and daily mundane things suddenly became this little blob that could eat anything, absorb anything like a sponge, and then reproduce them even better than the original. 

Even though I had no idea about the world I had been thrown into, I realized what I had was something special. A marvelous gift. But that was not all. I was even blessed by an all-knowing supercomputer in my mind that helped me in all kinds of situations. I didn't know why, but somehow I had been set on the path to destroy all sense, all concepts, and create a new realm, something the inhabitants of the world had never seen. The world would become my plaything, something I could manipulate easily to fit my preference, and that's what I did. 

I believed I could create heaven, a utopian world where all monsters and races could co-exist in peace, and I devoted my all to achieving that dream which didn't seem so impossible. After all, I had an extremely reliable partner, my other half, as well as an extremely powerful weapon that soon made me the strongest creature to exist in the world; my left hand and my right. As long as I had them, my dream was not farfetched anymore, and soon enough, it came to be. 

After defeating Michael and Feldway and preventing the false resurrection of the fallen God, my dream was finally fulfilled. If you are watching me from somewhere Veldanava, I am gonna create a world so beautiful, and so perfect that it will make you jealous and regretful that you could not be a part of it. And, having nothing to worry about anymore, I set all my resources to take the world to another level. 

Development, happiness, and prosperity, soon the world entered a new age of technology - a never-seen-before era where the world metamorphosized faster than the bugs. It was exactly as I had planned, and wished for my entire life. 'Thank you, everyone, for helping me make my dream come true. Now, all of us can forever live in peace. A world devoid of pain and suffering - although it hadn't quite come to that yet - it did not seem too out of reach. Soon, negatives like sadness, grief, pain, and depression, will become things of the past and creatures will always be happy in this endless utopia. At least, that's what I believed.

Then, hey, tell me. Where did I go wrong? Why did it all come to an end so soon? Was it because of me? Did I destroy the dream we all worked together to achieve for millennia with my own hands? Is that a joke? Why did they have to bear the burden of my fault and failure? I don't get it. I just don't get it. What was I supposed to do? And what am I supposed to do even if I get free again? I-

<Master, that's enough. I am putting you into forced slumber.>

'Ah, Ciel. Please don't do that! I want to spend more time regretting my mistake. Let me dwell on my thoughts some more.'

<... No. You are not mentally stable right now and can't think rationally. No amount of crying and regret will lead to any conclusion, you will just suffer for nothing.>

'No, Ciel. It will help me ease the pain of the blunder I just created. Otherwise-'

<Please realize that what happened was not your fault. You did nothing wrong and there was nothing else you could have done. Delving on a meaningless guilt will achieve nothing. Please go to sleep.>

'Meaningless? Is that what it is? Perhaps that is true. Everything I have done up to this point is just meaningless. In the end, it didn't amount to anything at all... other than causing people to suffer in vain. Perhaps it would have been better if I had never come into this world.'

<Master... you know that's not true. Because of you, countless lives have been saved and innumerable people have found happiness. You did change the world, and->