Altamont Court Hotel
New Kingston📍
October 11
(^^^)

Altamont Court HotelNew Kingston📍October 11(^^^)

Natalia Campbell...17

Bowy dem rich people ya extra. Yuh rent out hotel just fhi a party? Could never be my broke ass.

"Den a yasuh mhi come outta mhi bed fah?" I ask as I step foot out of the car.

"Dem rent an area round a di back, everybody supposed to di deh," Fabian said locking the car.

Making our way to the area I could already hear the faint sound of music and the beat in my chest.

I hate public places with a lot of people, which is the reason why I don't go out. Reaching our final destination my heart sank.

The anxiety.

People were everywhere, In the pool, by the pool, in corners, just everywhere. I scan either side of me only noticing now that Fabian was gone and Nalisia had two cups in her hand.

"Weh yuh even get dat?" I ask.

"Ova desso, nuh worry a ting in deh," she laughs and handed me the cup.

"Nuh guh too far," I call after her and she waves her hand joining her friends.

Must be nice.

"Talia," I turn to see Shawn walking over to me.

"You look-" he trails off.

"I know it's too short and my body is super exposed and I couldn't find anything else cause I haven't shopped for clothes recently a-"

"Yuh look good shut the hell up," he laughs cutting me off and hugging me.

Oh.

Coulda just seh dat.

"Weh Nal deh?" he asks breaking the hug.

"Up and about," I pointed out in the crowd.

"Yuh wah go inna th-"

"Dis girl," I shout cutting him off.

"Wah," he asks.

"The girl tell mhi seh a ting," I look at the blue cup in my hand with Hennessy in it.

She knows I don't drink.

"Rass ya nuh virgin again Tali," he started laughing.

Kmt.

"Yuh drunk? Yuh wah dodo? Yuh feel dizzy?" he asks still laughing.

"Mhi ago find something drink fhi real," I pushed past him and went to a less crowded area around the corner and up the stairs.