Whitehall Avenue
St Andrews
October 17

Whitehall AvenueSt AndrewsOctober 17

Natalia Campbell.17

Tank gad.

"Another week of hell has ended" I laugh at Nalisia's very dramatic reaction as we walk the lane to our house.

"Tell people seh mhi nuh know unuh enuh, walk far from mhi," Shawn said walking ahead of us.

He insisted he came home with us since he hadn't been over in months. Dad was cool with it since he's like family. Our families are close, also, Daddy's coming tomorrow.

"Bet mhi beat yuh up?" Nal stands in front of him.

I try not to laugh when I take a good look at them. Nal was like a midget in front of him, their height difference kill me every time.

Shawn rolls his eyes and flicks her forehead. "Yuh farrid mussi a get too big," he walks around her and she turns me to.

"Wul mhi bag," she throws it to me and ran after Shawn jumping on his back.

Dis girl mental.

I died of laughter when I saw Shawn almost fall over but still holding onto her. "Likkle girl yuh nav no fucking limit," he curses at her while she laughs.

This too funny and good.

"Unuh mental," I said trying to keep my weight as to not fall over.

Ayee yuh know how long mhi nuh laugh suh..

Right now mhi wah piss.

"Come affa mhi," he stops to let her jump down.

As soon as she took her bag from me, Shawn had her in a headlock. Swinging his hands around her neck and dragging her along.

At this point, I was dying. Running ahead of them, I made my way to the house. Struggling to find my key, I hurriedly pull it out and open it the gate. Running inside, I immediately went to the bathroom and released my bladder.

Best feeling ever.

After I'd finished, I washed my hands and headed to my room changing into an oversized shirt and I still had my under shorts on.

I heard a knock on my door and looked up.

"Oh, weh Nal?" I lay on my bed watching as Shawn leaned against my door.