Chapter 21

The moment he received the news, Chu Heng suddenly stood up from the judges' table.

"Your Highness the Crown Prince? Are you so anxious to find that elf? There was a problem with your Crown Princess's live broadcast camera just now, and I haven't seen you in such a hurry." The Mo family major general of the Fifth Army couldn't help but said in a weird manner.

Chu Heng seemed to be smiling, but there was no trace of a smile in his eyes: "Yes, I am more impatient. But I think your second prince should be more impatient than me. After all, he is far away in the palace and out of reach. But you are here. Subordinate, it doesn't seem like he's very capable."

As he said that, no matter how dark and ugly the Mo family's major general's face was, he picked up the black coat and black leather gloves hanging on the back of the chair and put them on neatly as he walked. Dai Hao strode out of the hall, his back looking hurried and solemn.

Chu Heng was not anxious to find the elf, but noticed that the location on An Qiao's assessment light brain was not displayed for some reason!

Previously, there was only a problem with the live broadcast camera, but the positioning and the red dot indicating that life is not in danger are still there. In addition, the 2S-level and S-level energy shields on An Qiao's body are still there. The star beast is the highest level in the star beast forest assessment area. As for S-class, An Qiao itself? It seems that the secret is not simple, so I don't worry too much.

But now, although the red dot representing life safety is still there, An Qiao's position has suddenly disappeared?!

The elves appear suddenly, and as more and more people enter the Star Beast Forest, the situation may become more dangerous.

He wanted to find An Qiao first before those people?

As for finding that elf -

this elf suddenly appeared. It didn't look like the elves from the empire suddenly returned to their ancestors and became an elf, but rather like someone from outside.

Yes, from outside.

Foreign elves once appeared in the empire, and they helped the empire a lot. They helped the empire, which was in the crisis of Zerg invasion and almost destroyed, to turn defeat into victory. It can be said that the kindness is as heavy as a mountain and has far-reaching influence.

This is an imperial secret, known only to a few people. The vast majority of people in the empire only know that there were elves who once became elves. One of the atavistic elves saved the empire from fire and water, but they don't know that this so-called "atavistic elf" was actually An alien elf.

An elf who may have come from another world.

Foreign elves have miraculous abilities. If they can be found and gain the friendship of this elf, it will naturally be a good thing for the empire.

Immediately, Chu Heng thought that if this elf could be invited to treat An Qiao, An Qiao's body would definitely recover quickly, and it would be very possible for An Qiao to even awaken again!

However, right now, the most important thing is to find An Qiao first and ensure her safety.

**

The Mo family major general of the fifth army received news from the second prince just after Chu Heng left.

The second prince said that he would leave immediately and rush over from the palace to let him go first to find the elf in the Star Beast Forest. He must find the elf before others and befriend the elf at all costs.

If the Second Prince and his faction want to stand up, befriending this elf and having the elf stand on their side to support them is the best chance to stand up.