Chapter 38

Chu Heng touched his nose and felt guilty: "I think you don't want people to know yet? I knew you were not the original eldest young master of the An family, so I didn't mention it to you."

An Qiao snorted coldly: "I don't want to let anyone know. Just because people know it, doesn't mean I like being treated as a fool and hiding it!"

Chu Heng: "..."

That's it. He also knew that An Qiao's other vest had not been revealed.

I regret not confessing together just now.

However, saying it now will only add fuel to the fire. Let’s not mention it yet, right? Wait until you have passed this test? Let’s talk about it later.

Chu Heng whispered: "I'm afraid that if I reveal your identity, you will feel uncomfortable and just run away."

"I don't want you to leave." He looked at An Qiao and said.

Meeting his eyes and hearing him say "I don't want you to leave," An Qiao was startled, and a strange, numbing feeling inexplicably arose in her chest.

"During this period, we..." After a pause, he didn't say what he was thinking. "We get along very well and have always cooperated very well, right?" "If

you leave, there will be an identity issue. It might be very troublesome, otherwise you wouldn't be able to assume the identity of the eldest young master of the An family. In addition, the outside environment is very complicated, and it may take a long time for you to adapt." "

And from my perspective -" he Staring deeply at An Qiao, "I need you."

"If the crown princess matched by the mastermind system suddenly disappears, the entire empire will pay attention to it. This will trouble me very much. Will it? It’s very difficult.”

He exaggerated the objective consequences and impact of this matter. But in fact, he never cared about any objective impact, he just subjectively didn't want An Qiao to leave, didn't want An Qiao to leave, and couldn't leave Any Qiao.

An Qiao rolled her eyes secretly in her heart.

Considering Chu Heng's status in the empire, and Chu Heng's rebellious and unscrupulous temperament, it's strange that he would care about what other people in the empire think of this matter!

However, Chu Heng was right. Within the empire, it is more convenient to temporarily use your current identity.

Maybe even he didn't realize that when Chu Heng mentioned "leaving", he never thought about leaving here at this time and returning to the original elf world.

But there is another crucial question -

"You don't want to know what my true identity is, why I pretend to be the eldest young master of the An family, and am I deliberately lurking around you to murder you?" He stared at Chu Heng's eyes asked.

Chu Heng's eyelids jumped when he heard An Qiao mention his "true identity".

Now, it is better not to let An Qiao know that another elf vest has also fallen off.

"It doesn't matter who you are," he said.

This is true. When he didn't know that An Qiao was an elf, he asked Jiang Qi to erase all clues and evidence about An Qiao's identity so that others wouldn't know that An Qiao was not the original eldest son of the An family.

To him, An Qiao was just Any Qiao.

"As for the rest, I just need to know that you will not harm me. My intuition also tells me that you will never harm me."