★Chapter 05★ (!!Smut!!)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

TW's: Cussing/Swearing, Fyolai, horny Fyodor, kinks, headcanons, non-canon things, smut/nsfw, fast read (maybe?), Sigma being sleep deprived.

This is basically pt 2 of chapter 02

This fanfic is for 15+ if you're younger than 15 please be mature while reading, thank you!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sigma sat down at the breakfast table with the non walkable Fyodor. Nikolai was still passed out sleeping. Sigma frogged blinked then yawned, "Can you be more fucking quiet next time?" He said, grabbing his piece of toast. "Shut up 3 year old, at least you can still walk, im fucking paralyzed." Fyodor responded calmly. "At leat you can't get sleep deprived, I get it 24/7 cause of how fucking loud you are!" Sigma said kinda angrily raising his voice a bit. "Aww does the 3 year old need a binky so he can sleep and won't throw a tantrum~?" Fyodor said teasingly. "No, but this '3 year old' needs ear plugs." Sigma said, rolling his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I'll get you them if I'm that annoying, and i'll have you know Nikolai thinks my moans are slutty as hell." Fyodor stated proadly. "Oh yeah, well I don't, cause im not your fucking husband." Sigma responded, raising his voice a bit more. "Where not married dumbass." Fyodor said while drinking his tea. "Then why do you fuck every night?!?" Sigma asked amused. "Because we can, duh stupid." Fyodor rolled his eyes. "Well that makes sense." Sigma said getting up and putting his dishes in the dishwasher and heading into his room. Bam a portal spawned sucking Fyodor in, and onto Nikolai's lap. "Good morning darling~" Nikolai said. "Its 12 pm dumbass." Fyodor responded. "Danm, well not my fucking fault, Im just a deep sleeper you know~" Nikolai responded. Fyodor then rolled his eyes playfully, then turned around to now face Nikolai. He then grabbed his dick, making a bulge on Nikolai's pants. He then pulled them down (Including this mf's boxers) he then continued to wrap his hands around the base, and then kitty licked the tip, shortly after he began to put it into his mouth and suck, bobbing his head up & down, causing Nikolai to grab a handful of his hair and buckle his hips. The room filled with sucking sounds (Tf?-) Nikolai then came.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★|| By August || short chapter || blowjob shit || 389 words ||★