★Chapter 08★(!!Fluff + Pt 2!!)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hello!! (っ ᵔ ᴗ ᵔ )っ🎔 Yes this pt2 of the quadruple date. I'm still sick y'all :c. But that's okay! I'm in class rn lmao-, anyway trigger warnings are the same as last chapter,i'm just too lazy to write them.

This fanfic is rated 15+ if you are younger than 15 please be mature while reading, thank you!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The 4 couples finished dinner and thanked Poe. They decided to go to a club but they would pay for the drinks by themselves this time. They had a lot of fun drinking and talking about shitty ass drama with a few of their enemies. Fyodor ended up drinking too much so Nikolai took advantage bringing them to the dance floor. He asked the 3 other couples to ask the dj to play Bernadette. (If you wanna listen here:

Yw yall :3) Of course Ranpo ended up going to the dj and asking, mostly because he was the only non-awkward and non-weird. The 3 couples and the rest of the club grew silent to the new song, it wasn't those regular pop songs you would hear at a club. Fyolai walked to the dance floor beginning to dance to the song. As they knew the song by heart. Drunk Fyodor started singing the song in a whispering voice to his lover. They continued to dance to the song, as the 3 other couples and half of the club that wasn't too drunk did the same. The 2 lovers started singing the song to each other, still whispering of course. They danced in sync, and on beat & lyrics. As the song ended they gave a long kiss. The 3 other couples clapped as the rest of the club that was watching did the same. The dj began to play regular pop songs again as in, "On the floor", "I love you hoe", "Hands up", "GMFU", and ect pop songs. The 4 couples continued their chat and at 4 am they all parted ways and left.

~When Fyolai got home~

The drunk Fyodor went to the bathroom as soon as the two got home. "He's been in their ten minutes.." Nikolai thought, he then went to go check on Fyodor to see him throwing up. "Oh shit, darling are you alright?" Nikolai asked Fyodor shook his head no. Nikolai sat on the bathroom wall bringing Fyodor to his chest and cudling him. "How about we take a nice hot bath and then we go to bed?, that sound nice?" He asked. Fyodor nodded. They then took a bath and went into the bedroom. "Nikolai gave Fyodor a kiss goodnight and they cuddled to sleep.

~The next day~

Fyodor woke up at 2 pm, usually he woke up earlier but then he realized he went to bed at 6 am because the other night he was drunk. He got up and went to the kitchen after taking all of his medications. "Good morning Darling~" Nikolai said, as he was making grilled cheese. "Morning Gogol. Can you make me boiled eggs?" Fyodor asked. Nikolai nodded and filled up a pot with hot water & 4 eggs. Fyodor sat down and began to watch the news, but then a question filled his head. "Hey Kolya?" He asked. "Yes Fedya?" Nikolai responded. "What happened last night?" Fyodor questioned. "Oh, well, you got a bit- no not a bit, a lot drunk while we were at the club we ended up dancing and then going home but you did throw up last night." Nikolai answers. "Danm, no wonder my insides feel that they're gone.." Fyodor mumbled. "What was that darling?" Nikolai asked. "Nothing.." Fyodor said, going back to watching the news. They ended up having a pretty normal day with doing nothing. They mostly just stayed in bed watching a show they both loved.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★|| By August || shorter chapter || still sick but I hope y'all enjoyed || have a great rest of ur day || 661 words ||★

.★Thank you for reading★ (っᵔᴗᵔ )っ.