★Chapter 07★ (!!Hinted angst & smut!!)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

TW's: This is a cringey ass chapter, Swearing/Cursing, I'm sick :c, Fyolai, Angry sex kink, other kinks, Smut/NSFW, Canon & Non-Canon things, Head canons, this silly face is gonna be at the end of the rest of my 20 (Including this one) chapters: (っ ᵔ ᴗ ᵔ )っ🎔, and hinted angst.

This fanfic is rated 15+ if you're younger than 15 please be mature while reading, thank you!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Fyodor was going on a mini friend date with Dazai (No this is not cheating Dazai is friendzoned :3) Nikolai on the other hand thought Fyodor was cheating (He was spying on them) And went home amidentity, he kinda regreted doing so but knowing this might have been cheating he really didn't. He texted Fyodor to come back home, knowing Fyodor he would think something bad would happen. (Yes they got the apartment I talked abt) Fyodor told Dazai he had to cancel plans and left. When he got home Nikolai was sitting down waiting for Fyodor to come home, Nikolai the patted down on his lap indacting Fyodor to sit on it, so he did. (Yes Fyodor was facing Nikolai) "What where you doing today?" He asked, glaring down at Fyodor. Of course this made Fyodor's eyes widen a bit but he shook it off knowing that he hadn't done anything wrong to upset Nikolai, or anything Nikolai hadn't seen him do was still hidden. (It's that Fyodor is having a lot of panic attacks whenever he thinks about something he did wrong, and because of this jes been taking a lot more of his medications) "I was with Dazai." Fyodor responded looking down trying to avoid eye contact knowing this wasn't Nikolai's usual fun silly glare. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, Fyodor." Nikolai said. Now Fyodor was really shocked, usually Nikolai would call him Fedya or Dos, calling him his actual name was new, so he knew this was serious. Fyodor nodded and made eye contact with Nikolai. "What where you and Dazai doing?" Nikolai asked turning Fyodor around so Fyodor was no longer facing him. "We where just hanging out, we haven't really talked sense the prison arc & I think where on good terms now, knowing they didn't give a fuck about the bomb threat." Fyodor responded. "You sure you weren't out cheating?" Nikolai asked, pulling down Fyodor's pants, after he did, he continued to do the same to his own. "Yeah, I wouldn't-" Fyodor was cut off by Nikolai picking him up and putting Fyodor's back to the table. Fyodor stood silent not knowing what Nikolai was doing, although Nikolai thought it was very suggestive. Nikolai the proceed to position his dick to align with Fyodor's влагалище (Thats russian translate if wanted I advise you don't, also dw Nikolai has a condom on im just to lazy to write that he put it on this time cuz again, i'm sick) As Fyodor looked down in shock and bit his lip ready to hold in all his moans & whimpers. Nikolai then slowly thrust into Fyodor's влагалище, quickening with each thrust earning moans and whimpers from Fyodor. Nikolai then went more rough causing Fyodor to moan louder. "You think you can just go out and cheat?!? Huh?!?, I'll show you what happens when you do that!~" Nikolai said, with a shit eating grin and a chuckle as he went rougher & faster. "HAh~, N- No!~, I DiDn'T tHiNk Th- ah!~ -T!~" Fyodor moaned. Nikolai continued his behavior of being rough and saying all the things he thought as he saw Dazai and Fyodor do all the shit friends do. Fyodor continued to moan and whimper, not even getting a chance to answer some of Nikolai's questions because of how good it felt, and how much he was moaning. Fyodor came, but Nikolai didn't care; he continued to go rough and ask Fyodor questions about what he did, until he finally came inside of the condom. Nikolai only came that one time, while Fyodor came 6 times from how rough he was going. "I wasn't out cheating on you, I was just hanging out with him as just friends!" Fyodor said, catching his breath. "Oh alright, I'm sorry Fedya~" Nikolai said, giving Fyodor kisses on his neck & thighs, some leaving hickeys. "Wait, why haven' you come out of me yet?" Fyodor asked. "Who said I was done?" Nikolai responded, grinning. Fyodor was already horny and enjoyed this behavior from Nikolai, he thought his boyfriend actuallylooked hot as fuck, would he admit it tho? Maybe later. They then continued till 5 in the morning.

~The next day~

Fyodor woke up, Nikolai was still passed out sleeping. They went to bed right after the took a shower. After having all of that "fun time". Fyodor got off the bed trying to walk but of course amidentity fell to the floor not being able to walk. He then limped to the kitchen to make himself some tea, and Nikolai a coffee. Nikolai woke up to see Fyodor out of bed. He was surprised Fyodor managed to walk after what he had done to him. He walked to the kitchen seeing Fyodor in a robe drinking his tea. "Good morning darling.." Nikolai said stretching in his T-shirt and sweatpants. He grabbed the coffee Fyodor made for him and took a long sip out of it. "Sorry about breaking your legs, I just couldn't stop, you felt so good~" Nikolai said, smirking at the pink Fyodor. "Ngl, you where fucking hot when you fucked me that aggressively." Fyodor said. "Really?" Nikolai asked. Fyodor nodded, they then turned on the tv to watch the news. Boom, and Idea popped into Nikolai's head. "What if we went on a double date?" Nikolai questioned. "With who?" Fyodor asked. "Ranpo, and the author Guild guy." Nikoali said. "You mean Poe?" Fyodor asked. Nikolai nodded. Fyodor agreed but he said he was inviting Soukou. Soukou then invited Shin Soukou, so it ended up being a quadruple date. They went to a really nice restaurant, ofc Poe paid for everyone. They talked a lot, Nikolai at first didn't trust Dazai, but then realized Dazai was already with Chuyya so there was a 0.0.0% chance he would cheat, cuz if he did there was a 99.9% chance he would die to Chuyya. They all enjoyed their food and talked a lot about their back stories and how they got together. Shin Soukou fell in love when Akutugwa was choking Atsushi, and it somehow became a makeout session. Soukou was when they were 15, they fell in love for being the PM's best crime making partnership, they got together then & where now married. Ranpoe was when Poe accidentally used his ability and him & Ranpo where teleported into a smut book and ended up having sex then, falling in love from the "experience", Fyolai was Nikolai simping for Fyodor and Fyodor finally giving in after many years. At first he just wanted to see what it would be like but quickly actually started falling in love. (Yes there will be a pt2 with more details about the quadrupole date)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★|| By August || Long ass chapter || will be pt2 || 1211 words ||★

★Thank you for reading★ (っ ᵔ ᴗ ᵔ )っ🎔